So here is a question I am curious about. Is it possible on the OS2 beta to load the android PrintBot app to enable printing via wifi? Has anyone done this? I've read all the other posts on the inability to print from the playbook, and was wondering given the printing options via Android apps.
    12-13-11 11:39 AM
    I have converted the app and have it running. I printed a test page, but to a network printer that did not have a driver in the program. It still printed junk to that printer, so if your printer has a driver in the program it looks like it will work. I would upload the .bar file, but I am having trouble loading files. I will try to get it up soon for you.
    12-13-11 02:26 PM
    Ooh, that sounds like fun! I've got a Canon Pixma iP5200r on a wireless connection, wonder if that would work?
    12-14-11 01:16 AM
    Thanks mchaywood83. I converted it myself now and have it working. So now I can print via Wifi to my printer without having to copy the files to my pc. My printer was in the list of printers so it works like a dream. Now if this app was rewritten for playbook itself and not an android app then that would be a dream.

Originally I was just wondering if anyone else had used this program since it isn't overly new to droid.
    12-14-11 08:33 AM
    Wow, I agree, if we can find something similar for the Playbook itself, it would be great
    12-14-11 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD