The problem with the "unable to sign in" or "your session has expired" errors was indeed AVG (for those who have AVG. For those who don't the solution might be similar so please keep reading).

I did a little testing and found out that Surf Shield under the Link Scanners icon was causing the problem. Surf Shield is what scans pages behind the link before your click on them. In fact, surf shield has been known to interfere with service sometimes.

Solution: You can leave AVG activated. Just disable Surf Shield. It is working like a charm now.

Following this, it asked for the PIN immediately when I tried to print. Caution: you have to restart your playbook, else the printbar can't locate your playbook

Hope this works!! Take care.
    Just tried it & still not working. Give me the BBID screen enter my info then it hangs up drop then give me the half a screen from BlackBerry.com I'm at a lost. It works great on my PC with XP but can't get it to work on the laptop with vista.
    02-22-12 03:23 PM
    Mine does not work...no matter how much I keep retrying it keeps telling me that it is "Unable to locate" the PlayBook. This blows royal since I actually have a very real use for this! Bah
    Well, not often I quote myself but...

I went here KB28665-What are the various error messages when Print To Go cannot communicate with a BlackBerry PlayBook and based on the error definitions there I tried re-setting the configuration for Print To Go completely and it works perfect now!
    peter9477 likes this.
    02-22-12 04:24 PM
    I'll know in about 15 minutes.
    Didn't post what happened, any luck with it?
    02-22-12 04:47 PM
    Let us know please, if this was just a virus protection problem, would solve so many headaches. I'm using AVG free...and looking forward to going home and giving it a shot with surfshield or AVG just off.
    I turned off AVG Free and it worked, after I got it working turned it back on and it still worked.
    Morbium likes this.
    02-22-12 06:09 PM
    BUt my error doesn't show in this article wat am i supposed to do :'(
    I dont even get an error code it just says please ensure that youre connected with the internet bla bla bla and yes a am connected to the internet. To the same network bout the pc and playbook
    Last edited by kevinchi; 02-22-12 at 06:12 PM.
    02-22-12 06:09 PM
    I turned off AVG Free and it worked, after I got it working turned it back on and it still worked.

Awesome, thank you, seems like AVG is the main culprit for the issues of the login screen timing out. Looking so forward to getting home and trying this out.
    02-22-12 07:00 PM
    I was getting the same problem (the login screen hangs and displays "session expired"). I followed everyone's advice and turned off all of AVG, not just "surf shield". It works. Just letting everyone know mine worked also.

and YES it will continue to work after the initial login is completed. So just turn AVG back on. No worries.
    Morbium and rickgainsmith like this.
    02-22-12 07:09 PM
    Ooohhh comon not cool mine does'nt work i killed microsoft security essentials in task manager, i shot of firewall, rebooted playbook but nothing still getting the error

What may i be doing wrong here
    02-22-12 07:15 PM
    Alright! Got Print to Go to work by turning off AVG first, and then sending my first document. I turned it back on, and did not check the "Remember This Computer" box, and it wouldn't go through, gave me the time out box again.

I redid the whole process making sure I clicked the "Remember This Computer" Box and it worked like a hot damn...very fast and quick, and looks great. Thanks for all the help and trial and error guys!

kevinici You don't kill microsoft security essentials in task manager, just temporarily disable whatever anti virus program you're using, and you should be good to go. I haven't tried it with just Windows Defender off, but just disable it. Even if you kill microsoft security essentials in task manager, there are still protection programs running in the background.
    02-22-12 09:37 PM
    kevinici You don't kill microsoft security essentials in task manager, just temporarily disable whatever anti virus program you're using, and you should be good to go. I haven't tried it with just Windows Defender off, but just disable it. Even if you kill microsoft security essentials in task manager, there are still protection programs running in the background.
    Thx for the replay mate!
    You see the thing is i use microsoft essentials security as my anti virus scanner. I only have the option to disable "real time protection", and i dit that but it didn't work thats why i killed it in task manager.
    But the other running protection programs in the background, what are they so i mean what are their names ?
    Thx for ur help.

Ps. When i get home i will try again and report.
    Windnut likes this.
    02-23-12 06:20 AM
    When I install the Print to go driver on my PC I get an error, but the printer does show up, and when I try to print to it I get a windows error report .
    02-23-12 07:45 AM
    Man this is not cool mine still doesn't work. I reinstalled the program but still not working. I disabled real time protection in microsoft security essentials and disabled firewall but it didn't work. I have no idea what to do. Maybe I need to configure something or I don't know

Anyone who could help me with this problem please help

Attachment 103574
    This is the error I get, and yes I did thatx_x
    02-23-12 12:56 PM
    Man this is not cool mine still doesn't work. I reinstalled the program but still not working. I disabled real time protection in microsoft security essentials and disabled firewall but it didn't work. I have no idea what to do. Maybe I need to configure something or I don't know

Anyone who could help me with this problem please help

Attachment 103574
    This is the error I get, and yes I did thatx_x
    I continue to get the same error myself. I've tried everything (file sharing sharing settings, virus protection off, firewall off, uninstall/reinstall, try it standing up/sitting down, before lunch, after lunch, etc, etc, etc.). I sure would like to know what's going on!
    02-23-12 01:19 PM
    Disable and re-enable both PB WIFI and PC connection. Then reset the password for Printtogo by going into settings and hitting the "i".

Print, then enter new password. Worked for me...
    02-23-12 01:58 PM
    Disable and re-enable both PB WIFI and PC connection. Then reset the password for Printtogo by going into settings and hitting the "i".

Print, then enter new password. Worked for me...
    Didn't work for me.....blah! Aaaargh!
    02-23-12 02:33 PM
    Hallelujah, the AVG disabling solution worked for me!!!!!! Thanks very much to those who posted about this!
    02-23-12 02:53 PM
    Didn't work for me.....blah! Aaaargh!
    Same bad luck here
    It says incorrect password and then make me login again but no good.
    02-23-12 04:33 PM
    Man I hate that I'm saying this but later I will try on my Lil brother's pc and report here
    Because if it works every time I need to do it on his pc not cool.
    02-23-12 04:37 PM
    Thanks for the AVG tip. Works a treat now. Cheers.
    02-23-12 10:09 PM
    This guy help my issue in another thread & thought I would pass it on.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-enemy-702664/

In AVG go to advanced settings and "temporarily disable AVG". then print something to the PlayBook and sign in and enter the PlayBook's code (be sure to check "remember me"!)
    02-23-12 11:12 PM
    If you are seeing this..... I am running Win 7 64bit Home Premium and Print to Go failed on each print attempt. I had downloaded Print to Go as per the instructions supplied and the download looked like everything worked correctly. In my case however, each time I went to print, it would fail on the Blackberry ID validation step. I read the posts and tried first by turning off my AVG Antivirus checking. It now works perfectly. I have since turned the AVG antivirus checking back on and it still works perfectly. You might want to try this yourself.
    02-24-12 12:04 AM
    If you are seeing this..... I am running Win 7 64bit Home Premium and Print to Go failed on each print attempt. I had downloaded Print to Go as per the instructions supplied and the download looked like everything worked correctly. In my case however, each time I went to print, it would fail on the Blackberry ID validation step. I read the posts and tried first by turning off my AVG Antivirus checking. It now works perfectly. I have since turned the AVG antivirus checking back on and it still works perfectly. You might want to try this yourself.
    i don't use AVG antivirus that's the thing i use Microsoft security essentials as my virus scanner!!!!x_X

i will try on a other pc that has AVG later
    02-24-12 04:33 AM
    I got the same issue on XP Pro. When I installed the program I get a "Could not complete operation" dialog box but the driver gets installed. Try to enter the Pairing Password and bingo the windows error box pops up. Grrrr...tried disabling McAfee, reinstall checked sharing and nada..same issues.

When I install the Print to go driver on my PC I get an error, but the printer does show up, and when I try to print to it I get a windows error report .
    02-24-12 09:39 AM

This is what I get...Windows XP Home SP3...
    After I enter the pairing password...crash...
    02-24-12 03:29 PM
    Click to view quoted image

This is what I get...Windows XP Home SP3...
    After I enter the pairing password...crash...
    Try installing it/setting it up in windows safe mode w/ networking
    02-24-12 03:52 PM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD