soo i was like crazy for the print to go app but now i cant use it i anter all the info corectly my blackberry id ant the pair password thing. so i tested it by printing an email, it says convering locating....... then it stops by sending ant a full green proces baar but then gives me an error

Attachment 103300

Attachment 103302

Attachment 103303

Attachment 103305

any help please
    02-21-12 09:08 AM
    mine says the document is sent successfully, but never appears on my PB.. :-(
    02-21-12 09:13 AM
    Now this is not a good start for playbook os 2.0.
    This app has to work its a good idea this print to go thing x_x

Or maybe we have to try later or maybe tomorrow I guess .
    02-21-12 09:18 AM
    Mine works, but it didn't at the first attempt, said it couldn't find my playbook...seems to be fine now, though.
    02-21-12 09:22 AM
    works like a charm on the PC - if the doc is supposed to show up in the Print To Go app then it ain't working - sent over three docs and they are went successfully, but they did not show up in the app for retrieval - I even restarted my PB and tried again - no joy
    02-21-12 09:45 AM
    I got it to send a file ones and it says send successfully but doesn't appear on the playbook I tried to do it again but no luck same old error
    02-21-12 09:58 AM
    As I mentioned in the other thread, I get to the "Printing to your BB PB tablet" dialog and enter both BB ID and PIN code, but it then gets stuck "locating device..."

Very frustrating...

RCK
    02-21-12 12:47 PM
    As I mentioned in the other thread, I get to the "Printing to your BB PB tablet" dialog and enter both BB ID and PIN code, but it then gets stuck "locating device..."

Very frustrating...

RCK
    Same as above. I'm going to try when I get home. Could be an issue with the way the network security is here at work.
    02-21-12 12:53 PM
    I don't get past BBID login..it goes to BBID website, then, nothing...
    02-21-12 12:57 PM
    I've only tried it about 5-6 times and it worked each time.
    02-21-12 01:01 PM
    i got the error mentioned at the top of this thread the first time i tried, so i disconnected my playbook from the wifi and then reconnected and now it works everytime. Hope that helps.
    cowpantswow likes this.
    02-21-12 01:10 PM
    I don't get past BBID login..it goes to BBID website, then, nothing...
    Mine is doing the same, any luck on resolving this?
    02-21-12 01:47 PM
    Mine is doing the same, any luck on resolving this?
    No - might try disconnecting both PC and PB from WiFi and try again... Might just wait until tomorrow
    02-21-12 01:56 PM
    Mine is working fine. Are you sure your Playbook is on the same wifi network as the doc source?
    02-21-12 02:09 PM
    I tried it again and it came up with the 'can't locate your PB message', then I clicked Retry and it worked the second time.

It does seem temperamental.
    Morbium likes this.
    02-21-12 02:13 PM
    Mine is working fine. Are you sure your Playbook is on the same wifi network as the doc source?
    Of course....I only have one!

I am not sure it is a network problem, I think it is a BBID problem - it isn't connecting properly.
    02-21-12 02:16 PM
    Wait until tomorrow. Can you just imagine how many people are trying this, plus upgrading, plus updating in App World, and then bitchin' about it. It even CB went out for a short while.
    02-21-12 02:16 PM
    That's what I said back up the thread, I will leave it until tomorrow!!
    02-21-12 02:33 PM
    I suspect problems on the Blackberry server end of things. I keep getting an error after it searched for my device saying that I've input-ed the incorrect BB ID password. Having gone through the process several times (including reboots of both the PB and my workstation) and making darned sure I'm typing my password correctly, I can only conclude that BB's servers are swamped at the moment.

I, too, will try again later and see what tomorrow brings.
    02-21-12 02:57 PM
    Calm down people, i got errors too but I guessed its because I added two PBs at the same time or may be because am connected to my work via VPN. I think the VPN theory is prolly right after looking at the screenshots.... so I guess I will check later in the evening when am done with work....

Its all gonna work... might take some time; so everybody just effin chill LOL (kidding )
    02-21-12 03:05 PM
    I did a fresh wipe to OS 2.08, even reinstalled print to go on my PC... both playbook and PC are on same network via my wifi router... rebooted too, no jive...
    02-21-12 03:09 PM
    Perfectly calm, thanks!!
    Morbium likes this.
    02-21-12 03:13 PM
    All calm, more I think about it I agree with the fact it's probably a BBID problem. It just keeps timing out on me, some are successful, some people aren't. Hopefully the problem gets resolved soon, cause this awesome feature is certainly going to change how we handle our documents.

It was never an option before, so....here's hoping it starts working.
    02-21-12 03:18 PM
    I tried it after reading this thread and have had absolutely no problem. Worked like a charm. Its just a thought but everyone who is having this issue - can u go to playbook settings and click on BBID ? See if it displays ur info or gives u an error.
    02-21-12 03:20 PM
    If you open the Print To Go app it gives you the link for the software you need on your PC.

I found it really easy to set up.
    02-21-12 04:10 PM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD