If it's work computer then it might be IT policy messing with it. Try running gpupdate /force. Also try rebooting the PC.
    02-22-12 06:58 PM
    Fought the same problems using my win7 64 laptop. Read instructions repeatedly. What was not listed in directions was to turn PlayBook wifi sharing on. My problem was solved. Hope this helps some of you.

Come on RIM how about giving some decent how to info to us.
    02-22-12 07:00 PM
    It worked with my work computer fine. It didn't work with my home computer. All firewalls and virus are off. It goes thru installation and gives an error right at the end of installation. Says "Operation could not be completed". I am pulling my hair out!!!!!
    02-22-12 07:05 PM
    I am also getting "Operation could not be completed" during install. I have Avira Premium Anti Virus. I tried disabling "Realtime Protection", and then even temporarily uninstalling the AV software, and still getting same error. Not sure what else to do.
    Last edited by jhimmel; 02-22-12 at 08:27 PM.
    02-22-12 08:02 PM
    You guys are incredible. I am running Win 7 64bit Home Premium and Print to Go failed on each print attempt. I had downloaded Print to Go as per the instructions supplied and the download looked like everything worked correctly. In my case however, each time I went to print, it would fail on the Blackberry ID validation step. I read your comments and tried first by turning off my AVG Antivirus checking. It now works perfectly. I have since turned the AVG antivirus checking back on and it still works perfectly. Thanks everyone great job.
    02-23-12 11:53 PM
    Moral of the story is download Avast. AVG's glory days are past. It's as bloated and intrusive as Norton now

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk
    02-23-12 11:57 PM
    I'm running Kaspersky AV and Windows firewall on Windows 7 x64. I'm having the same problems as the OP. Tried turning everything off, then restarting before installing . . . No luck. I've tried several things now on probably two dozen failed installs and spent several hours on Google and Windows help with no success.

I'm giving up for the time being. Hopefully the rest of you have more luck.
    02-24-12 02:14 AM
    i deactivated AVG, rebooted, still not working.

i am getting frustrated..

EDIT:
    i deactivated it manually. when i used the AVG option to deactivat it for testing purpose, IT WORKED!

smooth and flawlessly. amazing
    AVG was my problem too!

I'm using AVG Business Edition 2011 on a Windows 7 Home Premium machine. Deactivating the firewall didn't work, but going to Advanced Settings and choosing "Temporarily disable AVG protection" did the trick!!

Thanks for the heads up!
    02-24-12 06:22 PM
    Man I love these forums - tried everything to get P2Go to work, temp disabled the AVG on my laptop and it worked straight away - nice work ladies and gents
    03-24-12 05:54 AM
    I never got it to print as it always cannot connect after I keyed in my BBID. Gave up and just email the document to my BB and open on PB.
    03-25-12 09:10 AM
    I have solved the problem. I too had this issue for months. It worked until one day the application said "it could not connect to the internet" I spent hours looking for a solution. I finally found it. The issue is a Microsoft update KB2919355. I am running a windows 8.1 notebook and a windows 7 desktop. Both with the same issue. I just found this solution tonight and I know many people want a fix! (Instructions are for windows 8) Open your control panel then windows update. Click, view update history, then "To remove an update, see "Installed Updates." <-click that. Scroll down to look for KB2919355. Double click that line to uninstall it. Reboot your system. It should work. I have tried it twice. Installed it and it stopped, removed it and it works. Good Luck.
    01-29-15 08:38 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD