Print To Go is available for download from RIM web.

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-softwa...rint-to-go.jsp
    fucsia and manofice1 like this.
    02-21-12 05:42 AM
    I was well excited about Print to Go, but when I went to download the software for my mac earlier on, it appears to only be available for PC at the minute!? Tell me this is going to change, and soon!!!!
    02-21-12 07:08 AM
    This is one of the most useful apps/service ever! Very nifty
    02-21-12 07:08 AM
    I got it on my pc, tried it and...... did not work :S . I was excited for this but.... oh well.
    02-21-12 07:15 AM
    I got it on my pc, tried it and...... did not work :S . I was excited for this but.... oh well.
    Are you on a standalone (well on the internet) PC, or a corporate one on a corporate network/vpn?

Only appears to work via direct Wi-fi connection
    02-21-12 07:59 AM
    works fine here.

What a GREAT little app.
    02-21-12 08:05 AM
    Are you on a standalone (well on the internet) PC, or a corporate one on a corporate network/vpn?

Only appears to work via direct Wi-fi connection
    Stand alone
    02-21-12 08:07 AM
    I love the animation when you select a date on the app.
    02-21-12 08:37 AM
    WTF!!....Mac does not support Print To Go. When will Apple get their head out of the sand and make some decent apps that can be used with my Playbook.
    yauchunh likes this.
    02-21-12 09:25 AM
    WTF!!....Mac does not support Print To Go. When will Apple get their head out of the sand and make some decent apps that can be used with my Playbook.
    RIM needs to make this app, NOT Apple. RIM will most likely get around to it eventually. They already support DM on the Mac.
    02-21-12 09:28 AM
    RIM needs to make this app, NOT Apple. RIM will most likely get around to it eventually. They already support DM on the Mac.
    Point taken. I hope people will let the Skype and Kindle for PB issue die as well.
    02-21-12 09:40 AM
    hrmmm doesn't work over our corporate wifi
    02-21-12 09:59 AM
    Didn't work over wifi on our network. Not corporate just (home)router.

It says it's sending, just never gets to playbook. Rebooting now will retest after.
    02-21-12 10:06 AM
    I'm on a home network here, Windows 7 pro.

After I first installed the driver, and tried printing, the BBID login dialog was basically empty, just the header/footer but none of the actual login form.

I rebooted, and that part was cleared up afterwards.

Then I tried printing, and after entering the pairing code I ended up with just this:

Print error
    The software version on your BB PlayBook tablet does not support Print To Go. Upgrade your tablet to the latest software version, and try again.
    Driver version 1.0.143.0 (Error code 405)

(Which is a bit funny if you think about it. :-) )

No idea what else to try at this point.
    02-21-12 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD