Health Guide: FirstAid is an handy app in case of emergencies.

This app contains over 40 first aid cases for you read and explorer. All the causes contain symptoms, causes and treatment.

All this information is arranged in an innovative manner.

It also has video guides, quick access links and emergency numbers.

Screenshots

By kalanaj

What do you think?

Visit askpiapps.com for more apps by me
    07-08-12 06:40 AM
    Sounds good but I can't find it in app world and the website you have linked to doesn't show any playbook apps.
    07-08-12 02:23 PM
    Looks like a converted android app to me. I didnt see it on the site either
    07-08-12 02:34 PM
    Looks like a converted android app to me. I didnt see it on the site either
    Hello,

the app just released to Playbook. Here is the link - Buy Health Guide: FirstAid Pro - Download Health Guide: FirstAid Pro - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Here is the link to the lite version of the app - Free Health Guide: FirstAid Lite - Download Health Guide: FirstAid Lite - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    07-16-12 02:52 PM
    Tried the lite version. It asks for personal info, which I didn't like, but provided it anyways, twice.

It chucks me out and asks for my info again.

So far, it doesn't work.
    07-16-12 04:31 PM
    Tried the lite version. It asks for personal info, which I didn't like, but provided it anyways, twice.

It chucks me out and asks for my info again.

So far, it doesn't work.
    Since it is a free version I included ads within the app. It was suppose to be an in app advertisement. However, you was only meant to appear after 1 minute of launching the app. It was also suppose to appear only once.

You can try to the pro version. It has no ads. The pro has video guide, emergency number storage and quick links.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 07-16-12 at 04:43 PM.
    07-16-12 04:39 PM
    Since it is a free version I included ads within the app. It was suppose to be an in app advertisement. However, you was only meant to appear after 1 minute of launching the app. It was also suppose to appear only once.

You can try to the pro version. It has no ads. The pro has video guide, emergency number storage and quick links.
    If the free version doesn't work. I suggest you remove it from app world. It's doing you more harm than good.
    07-16-12 05:18 PM
    If the free version doesn't work. I suggest you remove it from app world. It's doing you more harm than good.
    Oh ok. But I downloaded the same thing from the App World to my Playbook. It worked fine. I will look into that issue.
    07-16-12 05:22 PM
    I tried the pro version.

It is very good. Everybody should have this kind of first aid info at their finger tips.

Excellent UI, looks like cascades.

Quite a few typos, that could be easily fixed. I,ll do the review and give it 5 stars.
    kalana likes this.
    07-16-12 06:40 PM
    If you can make it into a native app, i would be happy to buy the pro version.

The free android port doesn't work too well, though. Keeps freezing.
    07-16-12 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD