I would like to do a presentation using playbook and a projector. It could be Powerpoint or Web page etc. At the same time I want to use webinar software to show the message through the Internet to others (adobe connect). Here is the trick, I want to video the presentation with the playbook and beam the video through the webinar software (show screen). This will allow the presenter to be interviewed video ( in front of projector screen) and be animated using a pointer etc rather than sitting at a computer in a web camera window. I hope it is possible and I hope what I am trying to do is clear. Thanks. Jim
    03-29-12 05:49 AM
    You mean you want to stream what is on the PlayBook to the Webinar software?
    03-29-12 09:29 AM
    Using Adobe Connect you can use the front facing camera to video what is on the projector. The issue with that is, you will have an infinite regression of images within images.
    03-29-12 09:33 AM
    Today I had video running in Adobe Connect while connected to a projector. I had Powerpoint playing on the screen. So I was showing a Powerpoint presentation on the Internet that was being shot with the playbook at the same time. I can now run webinar that I am in full screen mode rather than webinars with a little picture and Powerpoint. It is like a live presentation with Powerpoint on screen and the presenter in it running on the web all through the playbook. It takes webinars to the next level. I hope you understand what I am suggesting here.
    03-29-12 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD