Just wanted to let you our latest app is released. Its named a bit generic, but it's app full of features I personally think must be in it!

We�ve included a lot of usable and interesting features in iM Shopping Cart. Some of features are listed here:
    - Free iMSCdb service
    - Adding pictures to stores and items
    - Share your shopping list with family members and friends
    - In-app email
    - Connect items with stores and categories
    - Quantity per Unit
    - Item name and Product name available
    - Costs and prices
    - Recipes connected to actual items
    - Import/Export data from your device
    - Realtime (Live) search
    - Category and store related shopping lists
    - B2B ready
    - Connected to social networks
    - Quick Notes
    For description and list of all features check features page.

Check it out on App World or check our Mini Site to get more information about it.

And please let us know what you think of it!

Thank you!
    02-27-12 03:03 PM
    I've been using your app for a couple of weeks now and I find that it works very well. The GUI is well laid out and easy to use. I've stopped using the other grocery list app I was using on my BB. I would give it 5 stars, except for two minor issues, that if fixed, would make this a killer app.

First, although the ability to import and export lists works well, it is not ideal for sharing lists between me and my spouse. My wife has a Samsung Galaxy S and I have a BB 9850, plus my Playbook. It would be great if when I add an item on either of these devices it would update the other two with the most current list without having to go through an export/import.

Also, when I do import a list to another device (mostly my 9850) from my playbook the list does not sort alphabetically so that I get something like...

- Aisle 03
    - Produce
    - Aisle 01
    - Dairy

Can this be corrected so that the list is sorted alpha?

Great product, I've bought it for both my Playbook and 9850 and it was worth the money. Thank you.
    02-28-12 05:08 PM
    @06kingranch - Thank you for your reply!

We are waiting for user input on our support forum so that we can find features customers miss the most. If there will be enough people with a wish to implement "cloud" service than we'll start building it. Cloud service would enable you to not only add items to application with web browser, but you would be able to have the same items (and everything else) on multiple devices without even thinking about it.

as for the other thing... we'll look in to it and see if that is a bug. If it is of course we'll try to fix it asap!
    02-28-12 05:18 PM
    I've really liked all of the iMentalist apps. Don't really use them enough but the speedometer is gorgeous. I've been looking at getting a stand for my vehicle so I can use it on a daily basis! Keep up the good work.
    02-28-12 06:03 PM
    @MrHelyar - Thank you! And nice to know!

I also have a great news for you!!! VCMS (speedometer) is getting new features soon! Not only that there will be new icon, but you'll be able to use it on your BB and here are just some of new features:

- 2 speed alarms
    - location statistics
    - speed statistics
    - lap timer
    - social network connection
    - on click publishing to social networks
    - in-app email client
    - sending screenshot and speed/location info to a friend
    - maximum speed
    - average speed.......

Oh and please... If you like our apps... please review them on App World.
    02-28-12 06:15 PM
    This app looks attractive......However, I am shopping for one to use on my playbook (and phone) that will show items that I have coupons for. I would love to make my list at home, check a coupon box so that I know as I'm standing in the isle looking I have a money saving coupon. So many times I get home only to realize I could have saved some money on some of the items but forgot I had a coupon.
    02-11-13 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD