MX Video Player | Google Groups

I posted requesting that they bring MX Player to the Playbook. This is a player for Android devices. I have been using it for wellover a year now, and it is great. It's a swiss army knife for audio and video filetypes. It is chock full of options and plays just about everything I throw at it. Worth a shot to ask the devs to port it over. I urge anyone else to reply there and support a port for our beloved Playbooks!
    03-26-12 12:38 PM
    I use it all the time on a galaxy tab I have.Playbook needs this and a half a dozen more good apps.I have app fatigue,so much rubbish out there across all platforms.Stay safe.
    03-26-12 02:38 PM
    Is the MX Player app available for BlackBerry 10? I use this app with my XBMC app to stream videos on my old Galaxy Note 2. Is there anyway to get this on my Z10?

Toronto Maple Leafs Fan BBM Channel C0001D318
    06-02-13 08:53 PM
    Is the MX Player app available for BlackBerry 10? I use this app with my XBMC app to stream videos on my old Galaxy Note 2. Is there anyway to get this on my Z10?

Toronto Maple Leafs Fan BBM Channel C0001D318
    if its avaliable for pb you should try sideloading that file, from what I've read most sideloads that work on pb work on bb10.
    06-02-13 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD