Hey Everyone! You might be familar with our website apps.goodereader.com we have over 900 Playbook and BB10 BAR Files, converted from the Android ones. We update the website every day and get around 25,000,000 downloads every few months.

We would like to invite Native Blackberry Playbook Developers and BB10 developers to submit apps to our app store. We have created a new Native Apps Section, to house these apps and will expand it in the future.

Developers can charge for apps and get 100% royalties, apps are encrypted so only one app per user. We also have a PAYPAL payment gateway in our Playbook Client and also our web-based app store.

You can get full details here - http://apps.goodereader.com/developer-portal/

Developers, please send me an email with your name to [email protected] and let me know your user name, we can then give you access to upload apps.
    Last edited by kozmonaut; 01-23-13 at 10:58 PM.
    01-23-13 02:40 AM
    Right now the developer portal is in BETA, please send me an email to [email protected] and let me know the user name of the account you use to setup so we can grant you access to the developer portal
    01-23-13 05:59 PM
    Nice
    Going to check it out now
    01-23-13 06:41 PM