anyone tried it yet? alex kinsella(@alexkinsella just tweeted. seems like it was made with the native SDK. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...larbit?lang=en

Source :http://drippler.com/rim/blackberry_p...dlvr.it#!97402
    Last edited by rsxsniper; 09-27-11 at 11:06 AM.
    09-27-11 11:03 AM
    I haven't yet as it was hard to find the apps with the constant bombarding of books "apps"

But WaveBlazer seems to be the one that I want to try especially as there as an online component to it whereby you can compete against people around the world. I'd like to see how that aspect is handled on the Playbook.

Looks interesting.
    09-27-11 11:12 AM
    I haven't yet as it was hard to find the apps with the constant bombarding of books "apps"

But WaveBlazer seems to be the one that I want to try especially as there as an online component to it whereby you can compete against people around the world. I'd like to see how that aspect is handled on the Playbook.

Looks interesting.
    i hope the game doesnt look like the video shown. sub par graphics compared to dead space.
    09-27-11 11:21 AM
    i hope the game doesnt look like the video shown. sub par graphics compared to dead space.
    Ok I purchased WaveBlazer and sadly, yes the graphics are subpar when you compare it to Dead Space. Basically, it's pixalated. The controls work well in terms of tilting the Playbook to move the boat right or left. Very fluid in that regard.

But everything appears to be Sega Genesis quality visually. I guess it's not bad compared to alot of other games on the Playbook. But if your comparing to the graphics of Dead Space or Spacelings; you might think otherwise.

But my biggest complaint - why in the heck didnt someone tell these people that they need to send a command to the Playbook's API to stay on always. As you dont need to touch the screen, or rarely do, during a race, your playbook's screen will dim and then enter into suspend mode in the middle of a race. Lord that is annoying.
    09-27-11 11:32 AM
    Anyone tried this game!!!
    09-27-11 11:44 AM

Looks interesting.
    Yep, these will move the Playbook into the realm of PSP or XBOX live. The "Enterprise" will flock to it now. 'Cause it's secure.
    09-27-11 11:55 AM
    LimeTripBlog: Am I seeing the Price correctly ???
    Last edited by phantom189; 09-27-11 at 11:59 AM.
    09-27-11 11:56 AM
    Am I seeing the Price correctly ???
    Oh yeah - rushing off and getting the four of them at that price!!
    09-27-11 11:59 AM
    hey for the potential use of the ndk and the fact that these 4 games are dirt cheap i'm saying this looks good. i'll grab just for the **** of it, and hopefully to get more games on our platform.

HOLY CRAP if you go and look at the teaser trailer for their second version of Armageddon Squadron looks amazing... buy these people so they port the newest versions over and show them that we're better than the android platform!
    Last edited by JosephRuff; 09-27-11 at 12:13 PM.
    09-27-11 12:05 PM
    I hope they release Reckless Getaway aswell.
    09-27-11 12:09 PM
    I'll probably download the flight one tonight when I get home. I don't expect it to be Dead Space quality at only $2.99. Hopefully it is good.

EA: GIVE ME MADDEN!
    09-27-11 12:11 PM
    I hope they release Reckless Getaway aswell.
    Ya the trailer looks good for that.
    09-27-11 12:19 PM
    hey for the potential use of the ndk and the fact that these 4 games are dirt cheap i'm saying this looks good. i'll grab just for the **** of it, and hopefully to get more games on our platform.

HOLY CRAP if you go and look at the teaser trailer for their second version of Armageddon Squadron looks amazing... buy these people so they port the newest versions over and show them that we're better than the android platform!
    Won't be too difficult. Many developers are quite frustrated with the Android Market...I can't tell you how many times I have read statements similar to "Android users just don't like to pay for apps" while perusing developer forums. All the while developers make more money per app via BlackBerry App World than any other mobile app store.

One source of this fact: http://www.fiercedeveloper.com/story...ource=internal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-11 05:28 PM
    LimeTripBlog: Am I seeing the Price correctly ???
    Lol dont be shocked the price is not in dollars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 12:29 AM
    The games are 2.99 each! At that price I don't expect Deadspace or NFS quality and yea you don't get that, BUT you do get fun playable games with retro but fun graphics. I have the boat one and I'm VERY satisfied with it!
    09-28-11 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD