Hey my fellow pb enthusiasts,

Looking for a decent podcast catcher. My smartphone has a good one stock (thanks os 6.0). The stock pb podcast has no where to input a url. I used podcast manager, but it on,y saves the link with no saving,i have to stream to listen.

thanks.
    08-01-11 07:35 AM
    i have the same question. anyone who can help?
    08-01-11 08:43 AM
    The BlackBerry Podcast app doesn't let the user add podcasts manually, we have to choose from the (very, very limited) list in the app. I haven't found anything else. There are several threads on the topic. Adding podcast links is a very basic functionality for any podcast application. I can't believe that they shipped the app without it. Of course, there's nothing else in App World currently. I look everyday. What a joke.
    08-01-11 09:09 PM
    if i click the blackberry button within explore podcast i am able to add a podcast channel manually.
    08-01-11 10:21 PM
    if i click the blackberry button within explore podcast i am able to add a podcast channel manually.
    I don't see an Explore Podcast function. We're talking BlackBerry Podcast for the PlayBook, right? There is no BlackBerry button that I know of. As for menu options, I have Featured, Categories, Dowloads, My Podcasts. No option to add a link manually.
    olofob likes this.
    08-02-11 07:56 PM
    oh well, thanks anyway. guess I will keep my pods on my curve
    08-04-11 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD