Hey All

I got my Playbook earlier in the week and have pretty every much app I need apart from a podcast app. I am in the UK so cant get the Blackberry podcast app without missing with things, which I dont want to do.

I came across podcastmgr in the app world but it doesnt work, has anyone any other recommendations? I have searched the app world for hours and found nothing.

Sorry if this has been asked hundreds of times before.

Regards

Gary
    11-27-11 03:25 AM
    It all depends on where you are. The podcast icon doesn't install here in the UK. Listen to a podcast directly from the webpage, the BBC one for example.
    drum likes this.
    11-27-11 07:00 AM
    Hi

Thanks for the reply, the problem is I don't want to be connected all the time in order to listen to podcasts. Need some way to automatically download them.
    11-27-11 07:38 AM
    It all depends on where you are. The podcast icon doesn't install here in the UK. Listen to a podcast directly from the webpage, the BBC one for example.
    Thanks for that i asked the same question this afternoon.
    01-02-12 11:26 AM
    If you use a canadian or US proxy you'll be able to download the app and use it.

Problem is: he app sucks right now. OS2 version though, is actually pretty good.
    01-02-12 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD