Hi everyone,
    I just bought pocket RPG from App Word, and I must say it's a great game. But one thing that I notice is that the game become slow every time the character levels up. Why is that?

I also found that when pressing attack button repeatedly it keeps attacking even after I'm to pressing attack button any more.
    Last edited by bastospn; 07-01-12 at 05:18 AM.
    07-01-12 04:28 AM
    I have the same problem. Although I was wondering whether it was supposed to slow down like that, like slow motion?

Posted from Crackberry.com App for Android
    bastospn likes this.
    07-01-12 05:47 AM
    I'll send and e-mail to the support team asking about it. Slow motion on dungeon crawler is kind of odd.
    07-01-12 11:21 AM
    yea i always thought the slow-mow was intended when you level up ... maybe its just me
    07-02-12 09:55 PM
    Love the game, finished as mage, archer, now trying the blademaster.. Game is easiest as archer, most difficult and challenging as blademaster, but at the end of the day, you do rely on luck vs strategy: you pretty much need to find those special items in order to defeat some of the hordes of creatures (those poison spitting bugs and the floating laser eyeballs are the worst- I'm thinking there may be a bug in the Playbook version because I've come across some scenarios where the bugs just keep coming: the room is literally filled and they don't stop, and then the program spends so much time calculating AI for all these bugs that it stops responding to input and you can't move or shoot and then you die)..

That said, I don't mind the slow mo at level up (it slows down, but you can still move and fight), but the loss of character control at times is annoying: as I said, when the game gets busy (or when you get inundated by bugs), you lose movement control of your character- this is something that would be easily fixed if the real-time aspects of QNX are exposed to developers: you can guarantee that the user input thread has priority over all the rest of the game AI stuff.. Responsiveness is absolutely key: I don't care if the overall game slows down, but if you're trying to move your character and it doesn't, but the baddies keep coming, then you get frustrated real quick..
    07-03-12 02:16 PM
    The slow mo i think is meant to be tha way.

The attack stuck is a bug. If u go to the inventory and back again ur fine to go.

I have playing with the mage. It sucks.
    07-18-12 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD