Another Bug report::

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/...psfeed09b1.png
    Sometimes the sword appears in front of the ninja and not in his back
    01-23-13 04:35 PM
    Bugs to report (some of which have already been mentioned):

-can't "retry" arcade mode. takes me back to the main menu.
    -very hard to go to the suit/body upgrades.

will report more when found.
    01-23-13 06:00 PM
    Thanks! I fixed the menu and retry button issues. Next on the list is the sword appearing incorrectly issue.
    01-23-13 07:50 PM
    The shuriken showdown retry button also takes you back to the main menu.
    01-23-13 11:48 PM
    I thought I'm the only one having problems with this game, but i'm glad to know the developer is working hard on a fix. Its a nice game, but it takes a while to load and get started.
    01-24-13 12:21 AM
    I must say, despite some minor issues, this is a really good game!
    01-24-13 12:31 AM
    More bugs with the upgrades i think:
    The help section says you need to activate the abilities of the heads and armors during gameplay, but I bought the shadow mask and there is no button during gameplay to activate said ability, is this really a bug? or how do you activate the abilities? I bought this one:
    http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/...ps51ab3e7f.png
    01-24-13 01:41 AM
    One other thing, sometimes the flying zombies or whatever would go too high to the point where it goes passed the screen so you cant kill it and then you lose a life. -___-
    01-24-13 03:00 AM
    More bugs with the upgrades i think:
    The help section says you need to activate the abilities of the heads and armors during gameplay, but I bought the shadow mask and there is no button during gameplay to activate said ability, is this really a bug? or how do you activate the abilities? I bought this one:
    http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/...ps51ab3e7f.png
    Thats odd, there should be a button/meter that appears in the bottom corner that once fully loaded can be activated. Ill look into it.
    01-24-13 07:59 AM
    I sent you a private message, please read.
    01-24-13 09:35 AM
    Thats odd, there should be a button/meter that appears in the bottom corner that once fully loaded can be activated. Ill look into it.
    Thanks, you should check if this is a problem with other upgrades too. What about you guys are you experiencing similar problems with the upgrades?
    01-24-13 10:56 AM
    Blackman91 - I fixed the issue. It seems to affect the abilities the come with some masks and not the bodies. It happens on the device, but not in the simulator which was dumb of me for not realizing. Got it worked out tho. The new update will be submitted tonight/tomorrow to BlackBerry World.
    01-24-13 12:45 PM
    help guys.. i purchase this game yesterday and i love it! but my friend accedentally uninstalled it.. is there other way to reinstall it? without purchasing it again? coz it is not showing in my world in unistalled section..and when i try and search this game in app world there is no option to reinstall but purchase only
    01-26-13 04:59 AM
    Try refreshing your app list.
    01-26-13 05:02 AM
    nice... i didnt have a chance to think about refreshing my app list... i guess i panic! hehe.. coz i really love this game... reinstalling it now.. thanks for helping and replaying fast coz i though of purchasing it again..
    01-26-13 05:16 AM
    nice... i didnt have a chance to think about refreshing my app list... i guess i panic! hehe.. coz i really love this game... reinstalling it now.. thanks for helping and replaying fast coz i though of purchasing it again..
    Been there and ups it looks like I cost the dev an extra dollar.
    01-26-13 07:54 PM
    Been there and ups it looks like I cost the dev an extra dollar.

Just a heads up I submitted an update yesterday so hopefully it doesn't take too long to get appreoved.
    01-26-13 10:13 PM
    This game is unreal, thanks so much!
    I am really enjoying this game, it is awesome.
    01-26-13 10:39 PM
    Do updates take less time to get approved by RIM than actual games?
    01-26-13 11:07 PM
    I have no clue, I haven't released anything for BB in a while. Normally a new release takes 10 business days (updates may be quicker) but with everything going on the next few days and the rush to approve apps by the 30 it may take longer I can tell you for iOS updates are quicker than new releases so hopefully its similar on the BB front.
    01-27-13 11:19 AM
    I've still never seen an update come through since initial game release. Not your fault, just saying.
    The issue of replay button taking me back to home screen is super-annoying, so hoping the update shows its pretty face sometime soon.

I really like this game! It looks awesome, the shadowing and general animation style is just plain cool.

I've had the same issues as other mentioned: menu button mis-selections, bad guys jumping too high, replay button.

A couple other minor gameplay issues:
    - if you keep your finger down on screen for multiple kills, your accuracy seems to decrease after first kill. My 1st swipe hits what I intend, then it seems I need to "scribble" rapidly back and forth to hit other items. (Or just lift off finger for half a sec.)
    - the little china dolls (I think that's what they are) seem too easy to hit. At least half the times I hit one I could have sworn I didn't.
    Maybe others have noticed these... or maybe I'm just not as good as I think! LoL

And for the record, I only mention these bugs because of how awesome this game is, and how much even better I think it can be.
    sushistew likes this.
    01-29-13 04:47 PM
    The update is unfortunately still awaiting approval
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-04-13 02:46 PM
    Will we lose our progress in the game with the update?
    02-04-13 07:37 PM
    Nope. All your progress is saved unless you delete the game.
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-04-13 08:26 PM
    The update is unfortunately still awaiting approval
    Thanks for the update, Tony. Well, I mean thanks for this info on the update!
    02-05-13 04:49 PM
84 1234