hey temple run released for android.please anyone convert it.
    03-27-12 12:55 AM
    hey guys temple run for playbook
    03-27-12 01:16 AM
    I'm guessing it will be out later in the day.
    PiotrJot likes this.
    03-27-12 01:17 AM
    No luck from the apk I found, signed, converted and installed OK but force close error when attempting to load.
    chelseatorres likes this.
    03-27-12 03:40 AM
    Doesn't work. Tested it already.
    03-27-12 06:56 AM
    So disappointing

Shouldn't RIM be trying to get these popular games converted instead of us though?
    03-27-12 07:24 AM
    So disappointing

Shouldn't RIM be trying to get these popular games converted instead of us though?
    Metaphorically speaking, RIM has can take a horse (i.e. an Android developer) to water but can't make him drink (i.e. convert and submit an app to App World).

You can also do your part by contacting developers via email and encourage them to drink some water (ie. become an App World vendor). This, after all, is the only proper way to use their apps on PlayBook.
    03-27-12 07:37 AM
    Metaphorically speaking, RIM has can take a horse (i.e. an Android developer) to water but can't make him drink (i.e. convert and submit an app to App World).

You can also do your part by contacting developers via email and encourage them to drink some water (ie. become an App World vendor). This, after all, is the only proper way to use their apps on PlayBook.
    true. But why should the customer have to beg and plead with every developer when a popular app is released on all platforms except Blackberry?

Seems like RIM should be aware of trends and should be the one bargaining for these types of things. Not the customer.
    patpatiar likes this.
    03-27-12 09:47 AM
    true. But why should the customer have to beg and plead with every developer when a popular app is released on all platforms except Blackberry?

Seems like RIM should be aware of trends and should be the one bargaining for these types of things. Not the customer.
    Because it's the customers that really want the applications? The apps appear on other platforms because they have existed for a while, they know how successful it can be.

These games have not been developed for BB because the previous generations of phones just were not capable to play due to small screens and below par hardware. BB torch may be able to play due to larger screen and better hardware.

This market just isn't popular yet. They don't know what kind of success they can make, so it's obvious that they are not sure to do or not. All we can do is sit still and wait, or we can actually do something and contact developers and BB to actually think of releasing these popular apps on QNX or BB.

Playbooks are popular, but it hasn't been popular long enough. We're the ones with the power because we are the ones who pay for their apps.
    03-27-12 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD