URGENT UPDATE: Please don't upgrade to the latest version (v2.2) of The Logo Game.

It looks like the BAR file which we uploaded for the latest version of "The Logo Game" has got corrupt. We are hearing reports from users that the app launches and closes immediately after this update.

We are releasing an update to the game today which should be available for upgrade soon - this update will solve this issue. Please bear with us until then. Rest assured, your game progress or in-app purchases will still remain intact.

Please make sure that you DONT delete the app - just upgrade to the next version when it is released. If you delete the app, the game progress will be lost.

We will update this thread as soon as we confirm that the next update is available and works fine.
    Last edited by XLabz; 08-30-12 at 09:25 AM.
    08-30-12 09:23 AM
    Re-update the 'old' version in the appworld, an put is as: 2.2.1 ! Than everybody will receive the 'same' update. Even the corrupted ones.
    08-30-12 10:37 AM
    Too late I already updated it with the results that you stated here. But good to know you are working on it. The info is much appreciated. CrackBerry should drop this in the blogs to reach a larger audience.
    08-30-12 12:19 PM
    Too late I already updated it with the results that you stated here. But good to know you are working on it. The info is much appreciated. CrackBerry should drop this in the blogs to reach a larger audience.
    Yep, me too.
    08-30-12 01:02 PM
    UPDATE: v2.2.1 of the game is now available for update. This upgrade fixes the problem with the crash in the previous version. Please update now.

We have tested this version and it is working fine. We are extremely sorry about this glitch.

Please update and confirm.
    rupam95 likes this.
    08-31-12 12:38 AM
    UPDATE: v2.2.1 of the game is now available for update. This upgrade fixes the problem with the crash in the previous version. Please update now.

We have tested this version and it is working fine. We are extremely sorry about this glitch.

Please update and confirm.
    After the V2.2.1, the game works now.

Thanks. Again keep up the great work and bring more apps and games to the Playbook!!!
    08-31-12 01:03 AM
    I really like this game. Any plans to enable an offline mode?
    08-31-12 01:58 AM
    I'd really like to have an offline gamemode. Its a bit annoying when I try to play without WiFi
    CptArm3D likes this.
    08-31-12 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD