Hi I' m. From the 9700 Party
    I'm close To buy a Laptop Or a Playbook,
    I can't decide actually what would you recommend??
    R

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-11 02:11 PM
    Personally I haven't used my laptop much since i bought my Playbook. If you have a desktop or older laptop personally I'd say get the playbook (or any tablet) for convenience, I take it everywhere. Quick access to office files, emails, internet access and everything else I need. I also use vnc programs to remotely connect to my sites only thing I am waiting on is printing support then its good to go.
    06-17-11 03:07 PM
    my PlayBook is better than my laptop. my PlayBook has a bluetooth keyboard, taking away one of the computer's advantages. Also my computer needs daily OS wipe/reinstalls in order to boot up, so my PlayBook wins in a clean sweep!!! Surprisingly my PlayBook actually made a good replacement for everything I needed to do on my computer, but there are a lot of places where a computer is better. The PlayBook may replace laptops, but you'll still need a computer to get movies on your PlayBook and run .exe files. If you're getting a computer, get a desktop one so you can actually fix it if it breaks. You won't need the portability of a laptop, but you will still need the power (or programs) of a computer.
    06-17-11 03:26 PM
    I didn't need a Laptop But That changed
    It's a device with 4x 2.2 GHz a playbook can't Top That
    Bro Or ??

06-17-11 05:20 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/pl...settle-623781/

This can help you for that decision.

Oh, und ich spreche Deutsch
    06-17-11 10:39 PM
    Again it all comes down to what YOU want it for. if you care about the latest tech, then the playbook is no match for that quad. I was in a similar situation when i bought mine. My older core 2 duo laptop died on me and the high end HP laptops blew the playbook away in terms of hardware. When i sat down and really thought about it. i realized i was only using my laptop for browsing the internet, music, videos, and social media. At that point i decided to go for the playbook since it addresses all those needs. The native email was never a problem due to the fact i was using my BB 90% of the time. Now i just use the bridge 90% of the time since i cant seem to put my playbook down and the portability was just a HUGE bonus!! i used to feel my 15 inch laptop was very portable but now that feels like a bulky rock compared to my playbook. The bottom line is i would recommend you figure out exactly what you want your device to do and get the one that addresses your needs best.
    06-18-11 09:51 AM
    I used To use a Laptop in 1997 and Later I feelt very comfortable with That But a playbook is really portable At Maximum
    Posted frm my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-18-11 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD