So I have just realized how nice it is to stick some movies on the playbook and bring it over to someones house and plug it in with HDMI! I am starting to do this and it works so well! So now the only thing I would like is to be able to show off my collection in style..

So I would love to see an app come out or even native video app that allowed us to view our movies and tv shows with some simple but good views. Nothing fancy just a poster view with info available. That way we could add meta data to our movies and the program can read it from their. I thought for the info view it could have some nice animation where when you pressed on the movie it could slide down from the top and then hit the bottom and it slides back up, and pressing the poster will play the movie. I made a few mock ups of what I would like.

I dunno what do you think?

Last edited by shn; 02-11-12 at 08:28 PM.
    02-11-12 06:29 PM
    I requested an revamped media player already. Not to mention folder support for videos
    02-11-12 06:34 PM
    I requested an revamped media player already. Not to mention folder support for videos
    Do you think that they actually will revamp it or will we have to wait for OS 2?.. I wish I knew how to develop apps cause this would be the first one I would make.
    02-11-12 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD