***Note, CB still has these videos listed as "private" I think when they list them as public these links will work.
    CB got their review unit!!!!!

Unboxing of the PlayBook (remember, it's a review unit so probably not consumer packaging)

Video unboxing of the BlackBerry PlayBook. Note, this is a "review unit" and not a commercially purchased unit, so the packaging will be different than what is displayed. But this gives you a look at what should come in the box.

Tethering a BlackBerry to the PlayBook

Video demonstrating how to tether the BlackBerry PlayBook to a BlackBerry Smartphone to use the phone's data connection for browsing the web and powering data for apps on the BlackBerry PlayBook.

BlackBerry PlayBook UI, Basic Navigation, Gestures & Settings

A hands-on walk through of the BlackBerry PlayBook's user interface, home screen experience and the gestures and settings that help you use the device to the max.

Gogo Inflight on the BlackBerry PlayBook

Testing out Gogo Inflight on the BlackBerry PlayBook, flying on Delta Airlines between New York and Minneapolis

How to Install Apps on the BlackBerry PlayBook via BlackBerry App World

Video how-to walking through BlackBerry App World on the BlackBerry PlayBook and the process of installing and deleting applications.

BlackBerry PlayBook Media Apps - Camera, Pictures, Videos

A video look at the media apps on the BlackBerry PlayBook. On this one we check out the camera and video recorder for taking photos and videos and then viewing them on the device, as well as looking at photos and videos in the photo and videos apps.

***Note, CB still has these videos listed as "private" I think when they list them as public these links will work.
    Last edited by dsquared2; 04-10-11 at 04:20 PM.
    04-10-11 07:34 AM
    nm missed your last line
    04-10-11 07:36 AM
    HA! I wish I had read this before I clicked on all the videos and went all I'll check back later. Thank you!!
    04-10-11 07:38 AM
    HA! I wish I had read this before I clicked on all the videos and went all I'll check back later. Thank you!!
    made it red also included the screen shot pics so you can see they're real. got them in a youtube email if you subscribe to them haha
    Last edited by dsquared2; 04-10-11 at 08:10 AM.
    04-10-11 07:44 AM
    Just yesterday I was thinking "Crackberry Kevin hasn't mentioned anything about the PlayBook in a while. Didn't he say when he stopped talking about it he had one? Maybe the new phones are just a distraction!". And here are some PlayBook reviews. coincidence? I think not! I say that my thoughts affect what happens at Crackberry! :P

*now leaving to wonder if Crackberry's shipping me a free PlayBook for no reason*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 08:25 AM
    My guess is they will remain private till the 14th.
    04-10-11 08:34 AM
    Ifthey are private does it mean only can see them or anyone who subscribes to them?
    04-10-11 08:50 AM
    Ifthey are private does it mean only can see them or anyone who subscribes to them?
    It means only crackberry can watch them for now. I'm subscribed so I got an email about the videos and a picture, description, and link but was surprised they were private.

04-10-11 08:58 AM
    made it red also included the screen shot pics so you can see they're real. got them in a youtube email if you subscribe to them haha
    Thanks dsquared2! Can't wait to see them!

Of note, best buy keeps pushing up my delivery estimate o.O
    (at first i read it wrong and thought it was pushed back to MAY >_< )

Yesterday it said Estimated Arrival: 04/07-04/18/2011
    Now it says Estimated Arrival: 04/06-04/17/2011

Hmmmmm I wonder if that means RIM is shipping them already???
    Last edited by doug1010; 04-10-11 at 09:09 AM.
    04-10-11 08:59 AM
    Thank dsquared, i got the same email, i just thought my ipod was messed up well it is apple
    04-10-11 09:07 AM
    For those who are waiting for their orders to arrive, don't watch the unboxing or you'll ruin your excitement when it's your day to unbox!
    04-10-11 09:12 AM
    I'm guessing when these vids become available we will see it right on the home screen
    04-10-11 09:15 AM
    A new video uploaded-
    BlackBerry PlayBook Media Apps - Camera, Pictures, Videos
    A video look at the media apps on the BlackBerry PlayBook. On this one we check out the camera and video recorder for taking photos and videos and then viewing them on the device, as well as looking at photos and videos in the photo and videos apps.

edit: these videos are still private
    04-10-11 11:30 AM
    For those who are waiting for their orders to arrive, don't watch the unboxing or you'll ruin your excitement when it's your day to unbox!
    Hehe maybe you are right
    04-10-11 11:33 AM
    My guess is they will remain private till the 14th.
    My guess is the 19th.

And by then it won't matter. Keep them private. I'll have my own playbook.
    04-10-11 11:57 AM
    who is keeping these as private? who made these videos? why bother posting if they dont work?
    TheMarco likes this.
    04-10-11 12:32 PM
    CrackBerry made them and they are under NDA until released by RIM. Posted for us to view as soon as made possible.

04-10-11 12:34 PM
    Thanks dsquared2! Can't wait to see them!

Of note, best buy keeps pushing up my delivery estimate o.O
    (at first i read it wrong and thought it was pushed back to MAY >_< )

Yesterday it said Estimated Arrival: 04/07-04/18/2011
    Now it says Estimated Arrival: 04/06-04/17/2011

Hmmmmm I wonder if that means RIM is shipping them already???
    I have a friend who works for bell. "Wish communications" She got a **** load of them apparently
    04-10-11 12:38 PM
    04-10-11 01:13 PM
    who is keeping these as private? who made these videos? why bother posting if they dont work?
    +1. What's the point?
    04-10-11 01:17 PM
    Well.i really like to see videos but why private?its like saying ive been to england in my dreams .lol

04-10-11 01:17 PM
    I don't really know, but have you ever heard of testing something?

When RIM updated their developers' site with the new SDK the first time, they got a half dozen things wrong. If they'd properly "staged" the update, that wouldn't have happened. Perhaps CB is just doing the sensible thing here... making sure the vids are really available (in all formats, etc) when they're ready to go live.
    04-10-11 01:25 PM
    I don't really know, but have you ever heard of testing something?

When RIM updated their developers' site with the new SDK the first time, they got a half dozen things wrong. If they'd properly "staged" the update, that wouldn't have happened. Perhaps CB is just doing the sensible thing here... making sure the vids are really available (in all formats, etc) when they're ready to go live.
    But why post it if its available?

04-10-11 01:27 PM
    can you please test the tethering and see how fast it is? try to load up videos or stream something. i wonder if the 3g via bt is any good because that how i'll be primarily using it.
    04-10-11 01:35 PM
    honestly i made this whole thread before looking at the blog and realizing the videos weren't up :P But the emails still came in even thought its private haha
    04-10-11 03:59 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD