My playbook shows that I have 70 apps and 15 documents!! I counted the apps that i have installed and it is 58 (and I counted the folders as an app just in case), no way in the 70 range. Also shows i have 15 Documents, I have like 7 tops... Is this just a setting mistake or maybe there are previous app versions and It doesn't appear. What do you guys think, does this show up on your playbook to?
    10-27-11 10:50 AM
    I've noticed this on my PlayBook as well. I count 32 apps but the total listed is 42; four documents but I only have three by my count. Even if I count the Bridged apps it doesn't equal the figure expressed by the tablet.
    10-31-11 01:33 PM
    same here!! i have like 65 apps nd it says i have like 71.. ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 01:42 PM
    I trust it is a simple error in refreshing of the number of apps by the PB. Try going into your app world and refresh the list of installed/uninstalled apps. Then come and see whether there is any change in the number of apps.
    Its possible that after an app is deleted and/or re-installed the software fails to do an exact count- maybe a minor glitch.... but not harmful
    10-31-11 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD