Alright, so, besides all the things I usually love to do with my PlayBook, something that always tickles me is impressing people with it, especially when it results in someone buying themselves one. I have a small list of apps and games that I've found have that wow effect, not only when someone hears about it or sees me using it, but when they try it for the first time. I'd like to know which apps others have found have this almost immediate "selling" effect.

I'm not asking which apps you think are the best, though some of them might be anyway.

Apps:
    -PaceMaker
    -Stellarium
    -Ocarina (I make a point to not let others try this, but instead make them watch me in amazement as they try to figure out how blowing on my PlayBook produces musical notes)
    -MorphWiz-Play (This one is great for kids, and I've had parents thank me for occupying their kids after I explain that it also improves children's coordination and visual/aural perception and recognition, knowing full well that I'm talking out of my arse)

Games:
    -Sparkle
    -Reckless Racing (overall not even close to my favourite, but the graphics and intuitive gameplay have an immediate draw)
    -Cut the Rope
    -Plants vs Zombies
    -Galaxy on Fire 2
    -The Game of Life (there's apparently something about playing a boardgame, and not having to pick up the pieces afterwards)

Neither:
    -BlackBerry Bridge (people think it's so cool how my phone connects and shares with my PlayBook, especially when I use my phone as the keyboard and mouse)

So what I'm looking for are more titles that you've found sell the PlayBook within 5 minutes of someone experiencing them in some way. Thanks!
    09-01-12 06:18 PM
    Asphalt 6 hands down.
    09-01-12 06:25 PM
    eternal legacy
    09-01-12 06:28 PM
    Asphalt 6 hands down.
    I'd thought about including this one on my list. Personally, I preferred it to Need for Speed, but I've found the Need for Speed game garners interest simply from the brand name. So I don't know which would be a better seller.

eternal legacy
    I've played this game. I can see it appealing to the Final Fantasy crowd, but then seeing Final Fantasy played through the PS emulator might be more appealing still. Have you seen anyone drawn in by this title, enough for it to convince them to buy a PlayBook?
    09-01-12 11:46 PM
    Scrapbook, PicShop
    09-02-12 05:15 AM
    Ace Triad, Feith, CB App(might come in handy), Photo Editor, Mini Collage,etc.

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    09-02-12 06:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD