I recently did a security wipe on my PB, and previously it would simply go back to OS 1.X and then update. However, this time around, it went back to OS 2 BETA and now the only thing on my home screen is the Browser icon, that's it.

Is there any way I can install the App World? I really only need like 3-4 applications on there. I could care less about anything else. Well, except maybe the Pictures section.
    01-16-12 02:51 PM
    not that i'm aware, but didn't do my research. I just went back to 1.0.8 and reinstalled the beta again. You can do that by shutting down the playbook then plug it into your computer start DM and it will ask you if you want to upgrade (or install? can't remember). That will get you back on 1.0.8 and then you can re-register for the beta again.
    01-16-12 03:05 PM
    Give this a read and it should get you back up and running:

http://crackberry.com/tried-wiping-y...res-how-fix-it
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    01-16-12 03:07 PM
    You should be able to reload the same beta os and get back all apps
    01-16-12 03:08 PM
    My biggest issue at the moment is that my PB won't connect to DM. No matter what I try....
    01-16-12 03:40 PM
    My biggest issue at the moment is that my PB won't connect to DM. No matter what I try....
    If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to go to Blackberry website that takes OS 2.0 beta registration and have it pushed to your PB again, no need to get DM involved.
    01-16-12 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD