I don't understand the Playbook Podcast app. It does not download on its own and only when the app is running.

Another problem is a waste of resoures since my Bold already has the podcasts downloaded and same with my VAIO laptop. There should be a way to have the phone share the podcasts to the app instead of downloading it again.
    01-28-12 06:55 PM
    I agree with you 100% it should, migrate ur podcasts between your phone and PlayBook no doubt, it is because we aren't signing into our blackberry Id that it is causing tht problem. I also would like the phones feature of adding our own Podcast links. This is apparently better in 2.0 but I haven't checked out 2.0 to comment.
    01-28-12 07:06 PM
    I use the same BlackBerry ID on my phone and playbook. I do agree with the fact of adding Podcast manually with the RSS link.

What would be the best is not moving subscriptions but just for the app to bridge to the podcast app on the phone. Stream the Podcasts already on the phone to the PlayBook instead of waiting again to download it.
    Last edited by maxknux; 01-29-12 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Spelling
    01-28-12 07:12 PM
    In fact, you know what will be cool is to have a new class of apps called bb bridge connected apps which can be something like the bbm connected apps.
    When you have the same app on both the phone and tablet then the bb bridge can allow the two apps to share data.
    01-28-12 07:17 PM
    It does get better in OS2 but there is nothing related to BBIDs (like on the phones) in the beta releases.

I hope they add that on the Feb release.
    01-29-12 12:38 AM
    Thats one of those apps like Bing and You Tube I would delete if I could. I was hoping that Dingleberry would allow the delete part then go back to unrooted for daily use without that clutter.
    01-30-12 04:17 PM
    Thats one of those apps like Bing and You Tube I would delete if I could. I was hoping that Dingleberry would allow the delete part then go back to unrooted for daily use without that clutter.
    Youtube is also better on OS2.

Maybe not the best app since sliced bread, but better than what we get in OS1.
    01-30-12 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD