check out this video from bbnews.pl, they are the polish BB fan club, they have done a stress test on PB 2.0 and seem they managed to run approx 15 simultaneous app before the system slowed down or resulted in closing of some apps..check out the video

BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 - Test wielozadaniowo
    02-23-12 02:19 AM
    Very interesting. RIM seems to have done some work on the memory management. Coming from the dev beta OS2.0 where RAM usage was an issue....good to see RIM's actually working on this.
    02-23-12 02:44 AM
    Thats impressive. I know iOS can't do anything like this. Only really ever have audio playing in the backgroud. Wonder what kind of multi-tasking capabilities android or Windows 8 have.
    02-23-12 03:35 AM
    Android has rather crappy multi-tasking capabilities...I've been playing on a friend's android (galaxy S II, not a tablet...but it is pretty much the same :P ). I never really liked it and I found the UI really ugly, slow and incovenient... Multi tasking is achieved by holding the home button (again...on smartphones) but it's still not as smooth and confortable as on the playbook...As for W8 , from what I've seen from the developer beta for PC (and people claim that one and the tablet version are quite similar) it will be pretty much like iOS...
    02-23-12 05:00 AM
    Windows 8 depends on the hardware platform you are using it on. On a full fledged pc/notebook/slate, only what you memory capacity will allow.
    02-23-12 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD