Hello CrackBerry Nation!

I would LOVE to have an app similar to 'Who Is It - LED Light Alert' for the PlayBook for incoming messages, etc. - and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Does anyone know if an app like this exists? Or are there any Developers that are currently creating an app like this?
    Having this type of app on my PlayBook would make it that more awesome! Please feel free to comment as I would like feedback on this. Thanks!
    sohumr123 likes this.
    03-31-12 04:32 PM
    Leave apart LED notification, at this point no 3rd party app can generate notifications if they're closed.
    03-31-12 04:47 PM
    Using blaq twitter app. I get a blue led for new tweets. Petty cool an app would be dawsome!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    Max741 likes this.
    03-31-12 04:48 PM
    I agree. The fact that the PlayBook has been out for about a year and theres still not an app for this is pretty scary when you think of the implications for BB10. It suggests developing apps for BB10 will be even harder than for BBOS, with less customisation available. BB10 so far is shaping up to have even less useful apps than BBOS, Im really hoping RIM has something up their sleeves app wise or this could get very ugly very fast.
    03-31-12 05:24 PM
    I turned the LED off and just kept the glow notification. I find ot annoying to have both my BlackBerry and PlayBook LEDs blinking. I don't know why!

If my BlackBerry is in another room then I'm usually on the PlayBook and see the screen glow notificaton or I get an audible alert.

I LOVE BeBuzz for my BlackBerry though. Maybe that's why I don't like the PlayBook LED too...

I'll install an LED changer if it's made avail to check it out.
    03-31-12 05:27 PM
    There is not an app for it because the os will not allow it. Will have to wait for BB10 before a LED app will be made.
    03-31-12 06:46 PM
    Using blaq twitter app. I get a blue led for new tweets. Petty cool an app would be dawsome!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    I think it's not blue, it's purple.
    03-31-12 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD