As a multitasking beast im suprised there isn't already an app like this for playbook, i think this is an amazing app and one that i'd happily pay for!

!
    cuong205a likes this.
    03-28-12 04:02 PM
    You should send that statement to the dev, maybe they will bring it to the PB
    03-28-12 04:04 PM
    You should send that statement to the dev, maybe they will bring it to the PB
    Good idea! will send them an email now
    03-28-12 04:06 PM
    Just watching the video again, the only thing this app can do that the pb can't is have 2 seperate apps in view at the same time
    03-28-12 04:09 PM
    Just watching the video again, the only thing this app can do that the pb can't is have 2 seperate apps in view at the same time
    No i think its all built in the app, they must have integraded a browser into the app thats how they got to google maps, also it loooks like it has to have access to your address book and emails? Idk could be wrong just my take on it.
    03-28-12 04:47 PM
    Not to troll, but you may need to watch the video again then.

The value of this app is the drag and drop, fast response to aggregate different content into with on the fly functions and actions. The video indicates that users can quickly send content between applications and other pieces of information onto the application at hand.

RIM's Playbook has an awkward, painfully non-responsive, embarrassingly intermittent long-press contextual menu. It's not the same.

This app allows for a click-and-drag effort that generates a preview.

For Playbook, if there's a page you like, you can copy the address, copy it, paste it in a separate application. There's no preview, there's no automatic launch of a feature. The tool bars around the bezel allow for fast and smart reaction in context to what the user wants.
    03-28-12 10:19 PM
    I emailed and I received a quick response that is positive, if you like the app go to the devs page and let them know.

Yes we have, but we must concentrate efforts on the iPad version at this time.

On Mar 28, 2012, at 1:56 PM, @gmail.com> wrote:

> Name:
    > Email:
    >
    > Message:
    > I was reviewing your app, and it looks awesome, have you put any thought in to expanding your offering to the Blackberry Playbook?
    >
    > Address:
    >
    03-29-12 12:12 AM
    maybe send GroovyNotes an email and ask for more features; its already available for PB.
    03-29-12 07:21 AM
    Groovynotes is nice, but not the same. Besides competition is great as it drives economy of scale and innovation.
    03-29-12 07:28 AM
    Not to troll, but you may need to watch the video again then.

The value of this app is the drag and drop, fast response to aggregate different content into with on the fly functions and actions. The video indicates that users can quickly send content between applications and other pieces of information onto the application at hand.

RIM's Playbook has an awkward, painfully non-responsive, embarrassingly intermittent long-press contextual menu. It's not the same.

This app allows for a click-and-drag effort that generates a preview.

For Playbook, if there's a page you like, you can copy the address, copy it, paste it in a separate application. There's no preview, there's no automatic launch of a feature. The tool bars around the bezel allow for fast and smart reaction in context to what the user wants.

I see where you're coming from, whilst the app is alot more fluid, the basic functions of swapping between mulitple apps, copying and pasting is present on the playbook, but does not work as well as in the app

And I also emailed them this morning and got the same reply, they are currently focusing their efforts on the Ipad at the moment but they plane to bring it to the PB in the future.
    03-29-12 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD