hey folks, what do you use to stream music from your bb (9900 in my case) to your playbook ?

using the native File Manager is fine for me, as long as the mix I am streaming is a long one.

But if I have an album, i havent found a way to cue all the songs to play one after the other. I would need to open each song after the current one ends. This MAY cut it if im listening to an album with songs that are 4 - 6mins long. However, the mixes that I would like to listen to have songs that average 2mins....not cool.

I havent really seen any sort of mp3 player in appworld. Have I overlooked one ?
    05-29-12 02:58 PM
    hey folks, what do you use to stream music from your bb (9900 in my case) to your playbook ?

using the native File Manager is fine for me, as long as the mix I am streaming is a long one.

But if I have an album, i havent found a way to cue all the songs to play one after the other. I would need to open each song after the current one ends. This MAY cut it if im listening to an album with songs that are 4 - 6mins long. However, the mixes that I would like to listen to have songs that average 2mins....not cool.

I havent really seen any sort of mp3 player in appworld. Have I overlooked one ?
    Nope, you haven't

This is one feature I'm still waiting for. Music is a very heavy percentage of my PB hard drive space and will be very happy when i can stream playlists from my phone
    yunvi likes this.
    05-29-12 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD