Hey,
    I sent myself an email from my Playbook containing a song so that I could go on hotmail.com on my BB smartphone and download it from there. I had a strong WiFi connection, but it took 5+ minutes to send. Then when i recieved it, I just tried opening on my Playbook to see what it would look like to "download an attachment", just because. But then when I clicked on the message, it never loads. it sais "loading message" for as long as i stay on that message. I've tried rebooting and it worked, but then it happened again. Should I return my Playbook or is this a problem with everyone's playbook?
    03-23-12 10:17 AM
    My Messages work great. I have not sent myself a message to see how fast it arrives. My contacts and Calendar also work great. Have you recently tried tapping the battery icon and then tap the restart button and rebooting. Seems like something is not quite correct when it takes that long to receive a message.
    03-23-12 10:47 AM
    mine also, but what not use Box...it's free you get 50GB for playbook, and your BB can access it and upload files to it...it's more efficient...and would be faster that relying on an email server to serve files..
    03-23-12 11:19 AM
    My messages work fine, but I have a question about adding an attachment. When I tap the add atachment icon the file manager screen comes up and I can pick from Pictures, Video, Music or Documents. The pictures folder contains my jpegs, the video folder my mp4 viedos,the music folder has my mp3s but the documents folder only contains .doc, .pdf .xls files and I want to attach a .epub file to my email. The epub file is in the documents folder when I look at it with Air Browser but it doesn't show up in the file manager. Are message attachments limited to the usual .doc, .pdf, etc.?

Thanks
    03-23-12 03:34 PM
    My messages work fine, but I have a question about adding an attachment. When I tap the add atachment icon the file manager screen comes up and I can pick from Pictures, Video, Music or Documents. The pictures folder contains my jpegs, the video folder my mp4 viedos,the music folder has my mp3s but the documents folder only contains .doc, .pdf .xls files and I want to attach a .epub file to my email. The epub file is in the documents folder when I look at it with Air Browser but it doesn't show up in the file manager. Are message attachments limited to the usual .doc, .pdf, etc.?

Thanks
    I have the same problem...I made something on a paint program and saved it, but I cannot attach it when sending an email, or even view it in my pictures. Not sure why that happens but I have a feeling there's no fix for it other than rooting the playbook. But that's just what I think
    03-23-12 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD