Can we please have a top 5 free and top 5 paid games sticky thread app that crack berry users can comment on. The game section with stars in the app world isn't really an ideal way to look for games. But I think user inputs here would be really good list. So here goes my list:

Top 5 Free:
    Doodle Blast
    Cunini Lite
    People on my lawn
    Assembler Mobile
    Robo Flu

Top 5 Paid:
    Dillo Hills
    Aqualux
    Paper Plane
    Steep Dive
    Penguin vs Polar Bear

Please add your list...........
    BBThemes and bhadjhula like this.
    05-12-11 09:39 PM
    wow, thanks so much for including my game in ya list
    05-12-11 09:45 PM
    wow, thanks so much for including my game in ya list
    just picked up paper planes, i think the online leaderboards are great gives me all the more reason to open the game back up!
    BBThemes likes this.
    05-12-11 10:10 PM
    just picked up paper planes, i think the online leaderboards are great gives me all the more reason to open the game back up!
    I'm in first currently, so let me know if you beat me so I can fix it
    05-12-11 10:55 PM
    I like the Air Hockey game. You can get it free single player or its a paid app if you wat it two player. Great fun.
    Last edited by yzf.shaun; 05-13-11 at 03:20 AM.
    05-13-11 01:03 AM
    defense station.
    05-13-11 01:49 AM
    Well besides the ones preloaded, I guess my top favorite would be:
    TOP PAID: Front Runner, KukivsCandy, Pixel Legions, Magic Pen 2, and Vampire Fever.
    TOP FREE: DoodleBlast, Gravitee Wars, BubbleMech Lite, SimplySolitaire, and Xtrem Snowboarding.
    I wish I could add, "The Viitor", but its just to short. Well that's all for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 11:14 AM
    one definitley worth a look for all you rss/atom/ g-reader fans is Pipeline. even has weather built in too!!
    05-13-11 11:29 AM
    one definitley worth a look for all you rss/atom/ g-reader fans is Pipeline. even has weather built in too!!
    It is nice, but the feeds don't load very fast and there is a bit of lagging throughout. Plus it's an rss reader, and there are only a few threads visible to click before you scroll up. Still have to use geereader for now, but after an update or two, pipeline may be my go to. It's simply just too slow.
    05-13-11 11:56 AM
    Did a couple game reviews....love these games!

05-16-11 08:15 PM
    ^protect the cheese is fun, wish there were more levels!
    05-16-11 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD