Does anyone know of any apps, native or Android that will still connect to Google Drive or Dropbox?

I would like to be able to fill in a small order spreadsheet each week, very simple stuff, but I need to be able to download the order sheet and then upload again to either Drive or Dropbox.
    06-04-19 04:35 PM
    Does anyone know of any apps, native or Android that will still connect to Google Drive or Dropbox?

I would like to be able to fill in a small order spreadsheet each week, very simple stuff, but I need to be able to download the order sheet and then upload again to either Drive or Dropbox.
    You will have to sideload an old android version of DropBox (ver 2.3). Search for that version, convert it to a .bar file OR if you trust me send me a PM with an email address and I can email it to you. This version works perfectly on the PlayBook. Sorry, not possible for Google Drive AFAIK.
    06-04-19 08:11 PM
    You will have to sideload an old android version of DropBox (ver 2.3). Search for that version, convert it to a .bar file OR if you trust me send me a PM with an email address and I can email it to you. This version works perfectly on the PlayBook. Sorry, not possible for Google Drive AFAIK.
    Thats perfect, thanks.

I have managed to get a partial result with Drive for anyone who is interested with Open Explorer but it's far from perfect.
    06-05-19 01:57 AM
    Thanks, shot off a PM.

For anyone interested, I have partial success with Open Explorer for Drive, but it's pretty clunky at best.
    06-05-19 02:24 AM