I love my Playbook and cant see anything replacing it but I must say I wish I had a million useless apps to choose from like iOS. More importantly I am an instant messenger junkie. Yahoo IM is my primary tool and I am waiting for a PlayBook client and hope soon. I wanted to say I am finding that the PlayBook browser can do almost anything any app can do! For example I am now using Yahoo! Messenger for the Web to take care of my Yahoo IM needs. I am also using //imo.im for my skype needs. There are a million flash games on the web. As I wait it out for the good apps and android player this browser ROCKS!
    07-09-11 09:56 AM
    Great to see you are happy with it. When the Andriod app player is made then you should get your hundreds of thousands of useless apps to choose from
    07-09-11 09:57 AM
    Great to see you are happy with it. When the Andriod app player is made then you should get your hundreds of thousands of useless apps to choose from
    I will not be overjoyed if Google's free and useless Android sky map starts competing with my useless PlayBook sky map which sets you back a buck. But I'm selfish that way.
    07-09-11 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD