I use my PlayBook in school a lot. I have all of my text books on it using the stock pdf reader to browse them. One workaround I use to substitute the PlayBook lack of pdf bookmark support is taking a screenshot of the answers and opening that in the pictures app and switching between the pdf app and the pictures app to check my answers. :P

My real questions are: if you guys know of any good applications that I can use to schedule tests exams and assignments with and perhaps a better pdf reader. Mostly the first question though.

Btw, the keyboard on os 2.0 is so much better. Just wow.
    02-21-12 09:40 PM
    I'm currently trying to sideload a pdf viewer from android.
    Why don't you use the calendar? I was using the calendar with bridge for all my exams and hw, but today have started using the native calendar (came with the update)
    02-21-12 10:06 PM
    I use Conqu to keep track of my assignments and it's free. I also use Evernote to take notes. I would leave page numbers in my notes to refer to my books that I had in PDF format as a work around.
    iMiiTH likes this.
    02-21-12 10:10 PM
    I use Conqu to keep track of my assignments and it's free. I also use Evernote to take notes. I would leave page numbers in my notes to refer to my books that I had in PDF format as a work around.
    This is exactly what I wanted! Thank you!
    02-22-12 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD