01-27-12 06:02 PM
113 ... 345
    it'd be nice if a video analysis app was available. The pb is the perfect size to use on a gold course, athletics track, volleyball court etc. A dartfish style app that could slow down the videos recorded from the pb (or any video really) draw and calculate angles, insert timers would be something id definitely pay for.
    05-04-11 11:51 PM
    manga reader
    score mobile
    05-10-11 12:28 PM
    05-16-11 11:01 AM
    Wow... you guys have covered off a lot, nice list.

I'd love to see a really good RSS feed reader.
    There us a good RSS feed program in app world, uses a Pin wheel type interface. i have found it easy and simple to use.
    05-16-11 11:24 AM
    Blackberry apps like Protect, Travel, News
    I want a good Wifi app, smart wifi or something
    A note taking app, so i can jot notes down with a stylus
    05-16-11 11:25 AM
    Attention everyone:

I realize that this is a great thread, and everyone is saying what applications that they want, but in order to actually get them on the Playbook, these developers need to see an actual demand/need for them. Regretfully, not all of them will come to Crackberry to see how many people what want.

However, for those who have been to these developers/program websites and fourms, you'll know that they often have either threads talking about feature requests or some form of voting service.

What I have done is created a thread to track all these requests:

Please, instead of leaving a comment here, go to these links and tell the actual developers or creators of the program that you want to see their application on the Playbook. Let's show them that there is a demand.

And, if a thread or voting option hasn't been created yet, then make it and leave a comment in the thread that I just mentioned.

The more links that we can get, and the more requests in a centralized location for each application, the more we can make a concentrated and direct impact.
    05-19-11 06:28 PM
    I would like a Cross-Word puzzle app
    05-19-11 08:54 PM
    I want podtrapper for the playbook
    05-20-11 11:58 AM
    I would like to see some interesting music players, something like "Planetary" would be really cool. The developer said they are thinking about it, but can't promise a specific release date as the app isn't even out for anything else then the Apple AppStore.
    05-20-11 03:23 PM
    Here's my WISH-LIST!!! Sorry if some are repeats!

Dolphin Web Browser *(in my opinion one of the best mobile browsers out there) or an Opera Browser option?
    Skype or a "FACE TIME" kind of app for video conferencing
    Netflix (MUST GET) (EPIXHD & CRACKLE are nice but quite limited)
    Amazon Prime - for existing Amazon Prime customers
    HULU & HULU +
    A Full Twitter app
    Yahoo Messenger &/or LIVE MESSENGER * (Digsby or Imo)
    Kindle/Nook Reader (Kobo is nice, but limited)
    Four Square or YELP!
    IMDB (I know that there's a link on the BEST OF WEB)
    ESPN (I like the Score App - But a FULL ESPN App is a better option. It can be customized)
    NFL (Team Specific)
    MLB (Team Specific)
    NPR NEWS (Although, NEWS 360 is a GREAT APP!!!)
    Google Suite *(Google +, Gmail, Chrome, Maps, Music, Docs, Earth, Picassa, Blogger)
    Soundhound or Shazzam
    (Maybe a Quicktime Movie Player) - for movie trailers *
    Better Barcode Scanner
    BBM for NON BB Phone users
    NY Times
    Remember the Milk
    Word Press Blogging
    Sticky Notes
    FREE versions of the most popular games - Angry Birds -*$4.99?? REALLY?!, Cut the Rope, Godfinger, Plants vs Zombies, Words with Friends, Yathzee, Scabble, UNO, Defragger. Jenga

01-26-12 09:19 PM
    something like baker story from android
    01-26-12 09:26 PM
    We need gta or a game like it !!!
    01-27-12 05:05 PM
    Toss It
    BMO Banking
    01-27-12 06:02 PM
113 ... 345