I made the mistake of buying im+ for the playbook... Loses connection to msn.... Won't connect to facebook either (can't authorize it)...

Any word on when ebuddy is coming to non modded playbook? That works great on android.

If it isn't anyone know of a program that is like ebuddy but actually works?
    03-21-12 10:16 PM
    I made the mistake of buying im+ for the playbook... Loses connection to msn.... Won't connect to facebook either (can't authorize it)...

Any word on when ebuddy is coming to non modded playbook? That works great on android.

just try sideloading, ebuddy, imo and msn is available as bar file for sideloading
    03-22-12 12:02 AM
    I hear imo.im works good too, but I im on my bb phone...
    03-22-12 12:05 AM
    Hi! Please contact SHAPE support team, and describe your error in more details. We are always happy to help.
    Support Center

03-22-12 03:51 AM
    imo.im is definitely the best i've tried, and i've tried

imo.im
    ebuddy
    im+
    message with you (i think that's what it's called)
    trillian online (not an app but from the browser, haven't trued the app)

imo.im blows them all away besides maybe ebuddy, but it's still at least marginally better than ebuddy
    03-22-12 04:40 AM
    the trillian android ported app works very nicely, and ads notifications better than the Im+ native, LOL
    trillian also works well in the browser, but you'll need a mouse to get the full experience

I like the MSN android app as well, but since I like staying connected to FB also, I'm sticking with trillian
    03-22-12 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD