So as of now there are 2,400 PB apps and counting, and the on-board PB App World is ok, but it certainly could be improved upon. There is an opportunity for someone to fill in the gaps and launch a better-organized site to track and review major apps as they become available.
    05-15-11 11:25 PM
    The only way that PlayBook apps can be sold as of now is through BlackBerry App World. It's actually much better than the smartphone version, though there is plenty of room for improvement and additions.

As far as a "site to track and review major apps"... umm... you're on the site already. Lol
    BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com
    05-16-11 12:36 AM
    The only way that PlayBook apps can be sold as of now is through BlackBerry App World. It's actually much better than the smartphone version, though there is plenty of room for improvement and additions.

As far as a "site to track and review major apps"... umm... you're on the site already. Lol
    BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com
    I think he was wanting more of a "Crackberry for apps" specifically, where apps and reviews can be better tracked, organized and discussed. Maybe by category, type, functionality, price etc. etc.

Perhaps a "Crapsberry" site for PB? Or setting up a new forum section or reorganizing the PB apps section here so that it's less random and easier to find specific things.

Took down my static ip's a couple of months ago so unable to throw a PHPBB or something out quickly.

If anyone has the time or resources, feel free.
    05-16-11 07:01 AM
    most of pb apps in crackberry.com site can be downloaded throw apps world store. as far blackberry apps store not working in my country, is there any other place to download pb apps? or even OTA links for those pb apps?
    05-16-11 07:05 AM
    most of pb apps in crackberry.com site can be downloaded throw apps world store. as far blackberry apps store not working in my country, is there any other place to download pb apps? or even OTA links for those pb apps?
    At this time I don't believe that you can get PB apps anywhere except App World. I hadn't heard or read that Crackberry had the apps available as of yet.
    05-16-11 07:08 AM
    Crackberry.com does have an app section, but its geared to non-App World apps, and obviously that would exclude PB apps. I was thinking of something that would encompass the App World content and "3rd Party" apps when they arrive.
    05-16-11 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD