I've recently begun coaching U12 soccer and had an idea for an app that would be of use to coaches like me. We would be able to use the playbook to keep track of which kid is on the field, who is on the bench, for how long etc. The app could also keep track of stats as well. So essentially it would be a simple program to count and track a few numbers.

I was wondering if there are any Playbook devs that might be interested in creating such an app in their spare time, perhaps even try out the new dev tools released by RIM? Let me know what you guys think!
    05-25-12 12:58 AM
    I am going to move this thread to PlayBook apps and games I think it will get more views from our PB developers in here. . Sounds like a good idea.
    ThaGill likes this.
    05-27-12 06:57 PM
    I have a soccer app in PlayBok .. Its not much of a coaching app but it is a soccer sign app :P
    05-27-12 07:01 PM
    Ignites, what does the app you have let the user do? I'm still looking around for a developer that might be able to code, so far no luck though.

Thank you for moving the thread, pkcable!
    06-26-12 12:37 PM
    I am working on a UIKit so I could make this my first project. You can PM me with details if you want. I have limited working time to get this all working but I think that I could get it done in four weeks if I pushed myself a little bit.
    06-26-12 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD