I picked up Plants vs. Zombies yesterday for $6.99 and today I received an email saying the price should have been $4.99. They are issuing me a refund for $3.00. I hope that reflects an extra discount due to their error and is not a reflection on their math skills! either way, woohoo!
    cafemag likes this.
    02-17-12 03:31 PM
    Yeah the extra dollar is for the mistake.
    02-17-12 03:36 PM
    I got the same thing. Even funnier part is that they said I paid in USD, but I paid in CAN.
    02-17-12 03:38 PM
    How is that game out of curiousity?
    02-17-12 03:47 PM
    same here, i'm at my cousin's houde we both just received the mail at the very right moment.
    he was like oh did you also got refunded by the zvp mistake.le me looked right away.
    and yeah it's there, that's a good sign that they solved the problem right away.
    refunded that 1 dollar/euro for a good gesture. how awesome can that be.
    02-17-12 03:51 PM
    I picked up Plants vs. Zombies yesterday for $6.99 and today I received an email saying the price should have been $4.99. They are issuing me a refund for $3.00. I hope that reflects an extra discount due to their error and is not a reflection on their math skills! either way, woohoo!
    I received the same email today at 16:07! A $3.00 USD refund is greatly appreciated, thank you Blackberry App World Support Team!!!
    02-17-12 04:23 PM
    You guys lucked out on a sneaky sale in the end
    02-17-12 04:28 PM
    I said this before on here. It looked stupid and boring to me before, but so many people were raving about it I just had to try it since its a quality app coming to the PB. I was sucked right into it and played for literally 4 straight hours last night. Super fun
    02-17-12 04:32 PM
    it is fun..

there is flash version of the game online but pb version is so much easier to play.
    02-17-12 04:34 PM
    I said this before on here. It looked stupid and boring to me before, but so many people were raving about it I just had to try it since its a quality app coming to the PB. I was sucked right into it and played for literally 4 straight hours last night. Super fun
    I've played it all the way through a couple of times on my PC. My wife has it on her laptop and her WP7.5 phone, and both of my daughters love it as well. It's really one of the better games out there.
    02-17-12 04:35 PM
    Yes, it's silly, but there's enough of a twisted sense of humor to the game that it's lots of fun. Totally recommended.

And kudos to both RIM and EA for fixing this. I bought literally the minute I saw that it was (finally) available; I've tended to do that as much to try to support devs as anything else. Was nice to see them taking care of it promptly and appropriately.
    02-17-12 04:57 PM
    Received refund as well which was cool, I didn't really expect and didn't mind to much since the game is so freaking good. This is prolly the only game other than the cod multiplayer (ps3) that I played for more than 2-3 hours straight I did try all the hyped ones on iOS but this one is by far the best.
    02-17-12 05:40 PM
    love it!

i just finished the game too!!! well worth the $3.99!
    02-17-12 06:08 PM
    it is fun..

there is flash version of the game online but pb version is so much easier to play.
    So if I play the flash version with my PB. Would it be the same thing as the PB version??
    02-17-12 07:38 PM
    there are many flash versions of zvp online. but it is not the same as you would play on the playbook.
    02-17-12 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD