Guys is plants vs zombies that good? Im planning on getting but idk yet since its in offer....

Btw, its an android app or a native one? Cuz if its android i dont think im getting it
    stevepar likes this.
    03-16-12 12:30 AM
    A bit of a weird title, but yes it's that good (very addictive), and it is a native app.
    stevepar and Mr.Monty like this.
    03-16-12 12:38 AM
    What category is it? Other than puzzle? Or a game that is similar?
    03-16-12 12:50 AM
    As a "male" Id say the average level is the perfect game for the bathroom :-)
    collapsed, bitek and Mr.Monty like this.
    03-16-12 12:51 AM
    As a "male" Id say the average level is the perfect game for the bathroom :-)
    Heh.... I've been looking for games like that. But if I'm gonna pay for it, i prefer it to be a little better than just for the bathroom
    03-16-12 01:18 AM
    Heh.... I've been looking for games like that. But if I'm gonna pay for it, i prefer it to be a little better than just for the bathroom
    it'll keep you occupied for a while, theres lots of different levels as well as different plants/zombies and it can get pretty difficult at times, some good fun provided you don't get frustrated easy lol.
    03-16-12 01:20 AM
    Really fun game actually, I was surprised at how much I liked it. And it's long, you can play for like three hours from the beginning and probably won't be done (okay I'm not sure that that's an exaggeration, but I'm pretty sure it's not. LOL it's pretty solid on the front of how long it is though, I haven't even beat it yet and I probably do have something like 2-3 hours into it. It's awesome.
    03-16-12 01:22 AM
    I also plan to play through it again, as I'm pretty sure it's going to have a great replay value.
    03-16-12 01:23 AM
    Once u beat it the first time its fun to pass it again? Or there are other game modes or something?
    03-16-12 01:37 AM
    Once u beat it the first time its fun to pass it again? Or there are other game modes or something?
    There is a quick play mode that's enabled once you beat it, but I haven't beaten it yet, so I'm just guessing that it's fun to replay the adventure mode. It seems like the kind of game that would be so far.
    03-16-12 01:39 AM
    I like the game a lot. It has a replay value if you want a game to play for 10-15 minutes breaks. It might get a bit repetitive if played longer than 45 minutes (like most mobile games)
    03-16-12 03:49 AM
    Don't think, just buy the game, you will not stop playing believe me, up to now I complete the levels two times, what a game
    zethaaron likes this.
    03-16-12 05:59 AM
    Don't think, just buy the game, you will not stop playing believe me, up to now I complete the levels two times, what a game
    LOL Yeah that's pretty good advice. :P I don't think you'll regret having this game.
    aleid likes this.
    03-16-12 06:49 AM
    i've played through it 3 times.
    that should say something for how addicting it is and it's replay value.
    zethaaron likes this.
    03-16-12 09:14 AM
    I got it when it came out and it's really nice. My fiancee played all the time on the Android and I couldn't wait to get my paws on it. Just finished it last night but there are other quick games and "badges" to earn so the fun continues.
    zethaaron likes this.
    03-16-12 10:40 AM
    It is very addictive. I had it first on my iPhone a long time ago and played it through to completion and then some. Then I got it again for the PlayBook. Very addictive time killer.

And yes, it is a native PB app. Runs very smoothly and well. Hasn't crashed on me yet. Top notch game in my opinion.
    03-16-12 01:37 PM
    Much like Angry Birds, Plants VS zombies is... well... on litterally everything. if your on your PC, and your using google chrome browser, its availible (at least to try) in the browser itself. ive seen it various other places to play online too.

Go Try it out
    03-16-12 02:00 PM
    I got it and beat it this wk. I am still playing it, and trying to do it again.

I like the game but I personally do not find it challenging. I think I've only had my brains eaten twice.

That hick on the game is freakin funny though lol.
    03-16-12 04:06 PM
    Guys is plants vs zombies that good? Im planning on getting but idk yet since its in offer....

Btw, its an android app or a native one? Cuz if its android i dont think im getting it
    I would pick up Farm Defense too. Same game. Pretty much rip off of PVZ but that game is also fun to play. PVZ has pretty graphics but i did beat the entire game already
    03-16-12 04:46 PM
    After you buy the game try out my cunning strategy:
    03-16-12 04:50 PM
    It's listed as 2.99 now. Can't go wrong with that.
    03-16-12 05:51 PM
    This game is a "Must Have". It's in the top 5 in my opinion.
    03-16-12 05:57 PM
    What category is it? Other than puzzle? Or a game that is similar?
    this is your classic castle defense game
    03-16-12 08:40 PM
    I LOVE IT! It's addicting and super fun.
    03-16-12 08:57 PM
    Plants Vs Zombies is incredible!
    03-16-12 09:37 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD