Hey Guys

My name is Mitch and I am the developer of Punch In Punch Out. It's been a hectic ride but eventually I was able to release version 2 of the app! I wanted to add an official thread where questions could be asked and features requested. Most of the updates for version 2 came from you guys, so it's a really great outlet to learn what is really needed from the community.

The main features released in PIPO version 2 include
    • Multiple Job Tracking (New Management Screen)
    • Full Timestamp Manipulation (Adding, Editing and Deleting)
    • Import and Export of Database

Sweet, now the formalities are done, this is what I want from you guys. What do you enjoy, what do you hate, what do you love, what do you want, what can I fix and what can I apologize for? Thanks for all the support and you can always hit my up on the support email if you have a problem.

PIPO FULL
    PIPO FULL

PIPO LITE
    PIPO LITE

Beers
    Mitch
    MELLISdesigns
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    08-01-12 10:42 PM
    I am sure folks will appreciate the support.
    mellisdesigns likes this.
    08-01-12 10:47 PM
    @F2 I am sure they will!

Just got a PM about implementing an invoice mechanic. This seems like the most logical step from here. Some ideas would to include auto generating of invoices based on the data within the app. Giving users some basic invoice templates and allows in app purchases of more complicated invoices seems like a good idea. Being able to email clients the invoice directly from the app seems like a pretty cool idea.

This has always been a plan but it's a big step, and a lot of work. I am pretty sure this will come with the next big update definitely!

IDEAS SO FAR
    - Auto Invoice Mechanic
    08-02-12 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD