I have just converted and sideloaded latest Android version of pinterest app and it works beautifully. love pb android player !
    Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    rupam95 likes this.
    08-23-12 05:09 PM
    Could you post the .bar for the rest of us to enjoy

Thanks
    08-23-12 07:25 PM

Thanks
    Try to get it here.

Blackberry Playbook Social Media Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Market and Store - Playbook App Market and Store

or here

http://1upshare.com/download/pintere...erry-playbook/

If you use the Chrome browser, you can get the playbook plug-in and make the process even better.

It is called the "Playbook App Manager".
    Last edited by Toodeurep; 08-23-12 at 07:38 PM.
    08-23-12 07:32 PM
    Again, WHY DO we need to Sideloadedl stuff?! Why can't developers just make some good apps already! RIM needs to get on the ball and make some serious changes if BB10 is going to be successful.
    08-23-12 07:46 PM
    Try to get it here.

Blackberry Playbook Social Media Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Market and Store - Playbook App Market and Store

or here

http://1upshare.com/download/pintere...erry-playbook/

If you use the Chrome browser, you can get the playbook plug-in and make the process even better.

It is called the "Playbook App Manager".
    no this is actual app and it works really well actually

08-23-12 07:50 PM
    no this is actual app and it works really well actually

Yes, I believe you. The first two are links to download the .bar file. The Chrome extension is an app manager plug-in for your playbook that eliminates the need for the DDPB. It is awesome! If you use Chrome you may want to check it out.
    Last edited by Toodeurep; 08-23-12 at 07:57 PM.
    08-23-12 07:55 PM
    Again, WHY DO we need to Sideloadedl stuff?! Why can't developers just make some good apps already! RIM needs to get on the ball and make some serious changes if BB10 is going to be successful.
    but this is great app and it works well on playbook. I feel like rebel sideloading all the apps through "unofficial" channels

08-23-12 07:55 PM
    Mindshare is coming. It has to be because no matter how great the product is if it doesn't have mindshare it won't survive.
    08-23-12 08:01 PM

Thanks
    if you want my version let me know your email and I will send it to you

08-23-12 08:06 PM
    RIM is on the ball and PlayBook does not run BlackBerry10....yet...the apps will be there at launch
    08-23-12 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD