Finally, Pinball Deluxe HD for the Playbook is on sale for $1, formerly $5. I think Mobigloo figured out that everyone was sideloading the free Android version and dropped the price. Good decision, because I bought two copies for both my PB32s. So now I have it on both my 9810 and PB32 - I'll never get any real work done!
    GeorgeT93 and primusd like this.
    05-11-12 10:46 AM
    I love it when I get an expensive app onsale but damn it makes me angry when I waited wnad waited and finally bought it and now it goes on sale. Oh well win some lose some. I wish someone would get the pinball eight ball deluxe on the pb
    05-11-12 12:08 PM
    I've been wanting this for a while now. For a dollar, it was a must have! Thanks for the heads-up jcbrunson! Much appreciated!
    jcbrunson likes this.
    05-11-12 02:38 PM
    Been waiting for this one to go on sale for a while...
    05-11-12 02:42 PM
    its a good buy
    05-11-12 10:00 PM
    I regret buying this tablet.... I can't stop spending money now...

Last edited by diegonei; 05-11-12 at 11:28 PM.
    jcbrunson likes this.
    05-11-12 11:25 PM
    is it a port or a native app?
    05-12-12 12:09 AM
    is it a port or a native app?
    It's native app, very nice game. Highly recommended.
    jcbrunson and darktoy like this.
    05-12-12 12:14 AM
    Been waiting for this one to go on sale for a while...
    There are quite a few apps out there that would jump up in dnloads if the devs would knock a few bucks off the price. Pinball was one of them. And Spidey went on sale - it jumped up in dnloads. If Rovio would knock all the Angry Birds versions down to the Space price of $3, it would jump up too. $3 or less seems to be the sweet spot for PB apps.
    05-12-12 07:09 AM
    There are quite a few apps out there that would jump up in dnloads if the devs would knock a few bucks off the price. Pinball was one of them. And Spidey went on sale - it jumped up in dnloads. If Rovio would knock all the Angry Birds versions down to the Space price of $3, it would jump up too. $3 or less seems to be the sweet spot for PB apps.
    I bought Dead Space and Spiderman full price. I see the quality of the game, I jump the gun.

I know Angry Birds is entertaining, but I will NOT pay what they are asking. $2.99 for Space seems far more reasonable. I'd buy the original for $2.99.

All these promotions rock. I should have waited for Lara's but the game it too awesome. Ended up buying that too. ><
    05-12-12 07:38 AM
    You folks got me suckered in! I was just whisked back to the Catskill Mts and 50 years ago!!!

How do you not BREAK the screen!!!
    05-12-12 11:24 AM
    You folks got me suckered in! I was just whisked back to the Catskill Mts and 50 years ago!!!

How do you not BREAK the screen!!!
    What the heck are you talking about? Am I missing something?
    05-12-12 08:36 PM
    It is good. I purchased it long ago because I always loved playing pinball on the real machines.
    05-12-12 08:42 PM
    Damn What ever happened to Pinball machines at bars I kinda miss that.
    05-12-12 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD