Hello, I used to use the Files and Folders app to display photos on my playbook using it as a digital picture frame. I bought the Files and Folders app some time ago but it is now missing. Any tips on how to get the paid app back? Ant recommendations on a sideload option or app in Blackberry World? Maybe someone has the Luko Frame apk or bar???

thanks.
    11-22-18 11:29 AM
    Hello, I used to use the Files and Folders app to display photos on my playbook using it as a digital picture frame. I bought the Files and Folders app some time ago but it is now missing. Any tips on how to get the paid app back? Ant recommendations on a sideload option or app in Blackberry World? Maybe someone has the Luko Frame apk or bar???

thanks.
    PM sent.
    11-22-18 12:35 PM
    did you ever have any luck finding either a working Files and Folders or Luko frame bar?
    01-02-19 04:49 PM
    I haven't had any luck finding Luko or the updated Files and Folders that has the screen stay on option. You can try Bumblebee Alarm Clock as it is still on BlackBerry World and, although only has 8 slots for pictures, will at least keep the screen on.
    05-12-19 11:45 AM