Picsel Smart Office 2 available now. Its quite popular office suite on iOS.
    It provides ability to view, edit and create documents, sheets and presentations (comes with templates). Also good PDF reader and Printing solution with support of major printers.
    Lots of more stuff is there, you guys can check it out at Picsel SmartOffice�

Download Smart office 2
    03-22-12 10:32 PM
    Hmm, getting an error "unable to obtain the license key"...
    03-23-12 03:22 AM
    How can I get this in USA for Playbook? Printing is what I need. I can sideload. Have Amazon acct. Really need to print!
    Buddydog77 likes this.
    03-23-12 06:18 AM
    How can I get this in USA for Playbook? Printing is what I need. I can sideload. Have Amazon acct. Really need to print!
    It's in app world.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    03-23-12 06:35 AM
    Edit: Beat me to it lol

From the reviews it doesnt appear to do pptx files? Anyone able to confirm this?
    03-23-12 06:45 AM
    Anyone know if the sheets program can freeze panes? This is a function I really need and would be willing to pay the price if it had that function.

Thank you,
    J...
    03-23-12 06:52 AM
    IMHO, $10 apps need a Trial period.

Cheers, Chris
    03-23-12 06:54 AM
    There's a free Lite version which doesn't allow saving...seems pretty good so far
    Last edited by nikgilbe; 03-23-12 at 07:26 AM.
    03-23-12 06:59 AM
    Hoping someone will post a review soon - I'm considering this. Their website seems a bit sparse on info.
    03-23-12 08:14 AM
    Edit: Beat me to it lol

From the reviews it doesnt appear to do pptx files? Anyone able to confirm this?
    Certainly the description of the app says it supports PPTX, so probably worth trying the Lite version first - Free Smart Office Lite - Download Smart Office Lite - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    03-23-12 08:54 AM
    Does it support Open Office formats?
    03-23-12 09:04 AM
    Sweet. Another pdf reading application!

Now with this, adobe reader, and qPDF I can have 3 open at once
    03-23-12 12:26 PM
    Actually the application is very well done. It is not an Android port, and it looks great. I went ahead and purchased it. It does support pptx, docx, xlsx and reading adobe files (no annotation unfortunately). Also supports printing (though I havent been able to test that yet), and presentations. You can create PPTs on the device, use templates, add images etc. So far it looks very solid, and much better (not only in UI but also functionality) than Docs to Go.
    03-23-12 12:30 PM
    I am trying out the light version now, and if ok I shall purchase the full version. Has anyone tested editing / mark-up on a pdf?
    03-23-12 12:38 PM
    Nice that more brand apps are coming to the Playbook.
    jchaters likes this.
    03-23-12 01:32 PM
    No support for drop down lists in spreadsheets. Difficult to evaluate with that large pink box in the middle of the screem (on the free lite version), but also didn't like the way you enter data in cells. Didn't try out the other document types because I would mostly use it for the spreadsheets but I prefer docs-to-go by far. Others with different needs may like it.

Installed and deleted in 10 minutes.
    03-23-12 01:51 PM
    This is one of the better releases in quite a while. Keep them coming.
    03-23-12 02:19 PM
    it says it supports printing. has anyone tried it yet?
    03-23-12 04:23 PM
    it says it supports printing. has anyone tried it yet?
    Would this be printing via a printer attached to the micro USB port?! That would be awesome.
    03-23-12 04:39 PM
    The PDF reader is a big improvement on adobe reader. Let's you search...imagine that...
    03-23-12 05:08 PM
    The PDF reader is a big improvement on adobe reader. Let's you search...imagine that...
    Really? Does it include a WEB BROWSER that contains a search? Imagine that!
    03-23-12 06:10 PM
    This app is actually beautiful - holy crap! And it links with dropbox which is also sweet!

I'll be buying this one, without a doubt.
    03-23-12 06:36 PM
    Would this be printing via a printer attached to the micro USB port?! That would be awesome.
    Via wifi enabled printers supporting HP,Epson and other protocols. Details in App World under Smart Office 2.
    03-24-12 08:47 AM
    I've downloaded this , yes it does say on the app page.......
    Smart Office makes creating, editing, printing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface, drag and drop editing and sharing to email in original or PDF format
    Can't see a way of printing (even though it mentions it in the Docs as well ) or sending to e-mail (this would be good so i could e-mail it straight to my Epson printer) .
    I also got the error message but everything seems to be working....apart from the printing.....
    03-24-12 11:58 AM
    This app, in all honesty, puts the documents to go app to shame. The user interface is beautiful; handling pdf documents is substantially easier - when clicking on the page icon in the upper right hand side, you get a cute carasole type of animation that shows the documents pages that you can flip through.

I really like the fact that it recognies file folders (wonder of wonders); so when you are browsing for a folder, if you have a "work" folder that you put all of your work files in, you click on that and there is all your files. This is much better than listing every one of your files as Docs to Go does - at least it is to me as I have alot of work files and personal files on my device and scrolling through one large list is annoying.

Even Power Point documents is handled better; you see the main slide that you are presening and also see the next slide that is going to come - it appears on the left hand side of the app. I have to see what happens when using the presenter portion of the app, i.e., when hooked up to a a presenter, will the app show the main slide on the presenter while I continue to see the main slide and the next slide to appear. If so, that will be very useful.

In short - I am extremely happy that this app has come out.
    03-24-12 01:55 PM
91 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD