Hi, just launching a new photo application - 'Photo Effects Sharing', please try it out....

-Photo Effects Sharing helps you to create 40 awesome effects or filters to your photos.
    -A lot of useful effects like 3D Anaglyph, Lomo-ish, Photo Negative, Sepia, Vintage and many more.
    -It also allows you to share edited photos with friends at Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
    -One single tap, send to all 3 social networks.
    -Photo Effects Sharing applies smart bicubic image resizing algorithm for best image down-sizing.
    -Try it out now, available at App World for only $2.99,

You can get it from:
    BlackBerry App World - Photo Effects Sharing

If you have any questions, ideas, or found any bugs, feel free to contact us at hiratte.com - Contact Us

Thank you very much and appreciate for your comments.
    Last edited by jotey; 05-19-11 at 04:04 AM.
    05-19-11 03:51 AM
    This looks terrific. Will download and check it out, thanks.
    05-19-11 07:54 AM
    Neat app. I'd like to see more USEFUL filters. While it's nice to be able to say you have 40 filters, not many people will want to make their photo all blue, all red, embossed or whatnot. It would be more useful if it had a whole collection of cool effects that make photos look like certain types of film are used, cross-processing, decay etc.

My wife has 'HipstaMatic' on her iphone. This app has the potential to be the same thing on the PlayBook if you add more good effects!

The sharing works great by the way. that alone makes it worth it for me already. Keep up the good work
    05-19-11 11:46 AM
    meh, there are a few filters I'd use, but most I never will. The 3D is a huge disappointment, you need two images for real 3D... With one image all it does is make it look like the entire picture is farther than it is, which is quite boring. You need some sort of algorithm to try and determine what is near and what is far for 3D, and if this app has one at all it's not very good...
    05-20-11 01:15 PM
    @TheMarco: Thanks for your feedback! Yes, we are working on more filters now and may include one popular sharing network if possible.

@Jean-luc_Picard: I have been playing with 3D glasses and effects for quite some years, and yes I agreed that the best 3D effect must use 2 different angle of photo shot at the same time. Calculation of object distance does not seem possible in this era, so the 3D effect provided at the app is the best with 1 image (I don't think most user will have such 2 photo shots).

We welcome any valuable suggestion and comments to improve our app. Thanks

05-20-11 06:52 PM
    Neat app, thanks for adding.
    05-20-11 08:12 PM
    Neat app, thanks for adding.
    @SmakBerry: Thank you!!
    05-21-11 04:33 AM
    @TheMarco: Thanks for your feedback! Yes, we are working on more filters now and may include one popular sharing network if possible.

@Jean-luc_Picard: I have been playing with 3D glasses and effects for quite some years, and yes I agreed that the best 3D effect must use 2 different angle of photo shot at the same time. Calculation of object distance does not seem possible in this era, so the 3D effect provided at the app is the best with 1 image (I don't think most user will have such 2 photo shots).

We welcome any valuable suggestion and comments to improve our app. Thanks

do you have any plans to add full (two image ) 3D into the app? Sorry if I seemed rude in my first post, but it wasn't what I was expecting. Hopefully there will be some updates that bring it from "meh" to "yay".
    05-21-11 09:17 AM
    do you have any plans to add full (two image ) 3D into the app? Sorry if I seemed rude in my first post, but it wasn't what I was expecting. Hopefully there will be some updates that bring it from "meh" to "yay".
    Close to impossible unless you have 2 cameras built in on the back that will take 2 photos simultaneously. I've experimented with creating real 3D photos with my DSLR by taking 2 photos and then combining them. It was VERY hard. The alignment must be perfect or you'll see horrible crosstalk effects.
    05-21-11 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD