My sore thumbs have paid off. Top score worldwide on Pandemonium. 1st to gold medal status!
    02-02-12 04:10 PM
    Definitely as fun as I remembered it on the OG Droid that I had. I've noticed a strange bug with the "left stick", where it stays in one direction and the game becomes completely unresponsive. I've no choice at that point but to swipe up from the bottom frame and close it, losing any progress made.
    02-02-12 09:32 PM
    ^^^ive put a few hours into this game and hadnt ran into that problem. Are what os are you running?

One thing i really like about this one is that the online leaderboard seems to be only Playbook owners as it gives everyone a find chance to move up the rankings. Just wish i could figure out Assault mode. Cant even break bronze medal status on that one.

@jyalf would it be possible to update this game to include having access to the online leaderboards and replays via brigde connection?
    Last edited by blackcaneaddict; 02-03-12 at 11:04 AM.
    02-03-12 11:02 AM
    Definitely as fun as I remembered it on the OG Droid that I had. I've noticed a strange bug with the "left stick", where it stays in one direction and the game becomes completely unresponsive. I've no choice at that point but to swipe up from the bottom frame and close it, losing any progress made.
    I think all the bugs regarding the touch screen are all symptoms of the same problem. This problem will be corrected.
    02-03-12 12:31 PM
    thanks for the game @Jyaif can i have the .bar file i don't have access to wifi. I use internet in my playbook using bluetooth tethering, but app world doesn't work.
    02-03-12 12:54 PM
    ^^^ive put a few hours into this game and hadnt ran into that problem. Are what os are you running?

One thing i really like about this one is that the online leaderboard seems to be only Playbook owners as it gives everyone a find chance to move up the rankings. Just wish i could figure out Assault mode. Cant even break bronze medal status on that one.

@jyalf would it be possible to update this game to include having access to the online leaderboards and replays via brigde connection?
    If you can browse the web via a bridge connection, the online leaderboards in PewPew should work. I am sorry I don't plan on doing an update for this.

thanks for the game @Jyaif can i have the .bar file i don't have access to wifi. I use internet in my playbook using bluetooth tethering, but app world doesn't work.
    Try this:
    https://sites.google.com/site/jfgeye...ew-1_8_2_3.bar
    ianken2011 likes this.
    02-03-12 01:04 PM
    Just downloaded and tried it last night. Pretty fun!! Thank you!
    02-03-12 01:07 PM
    @Jyaif thanks very much for .bar file and hat's off to your hard work.
    02-03-12 01:29 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD