Liked it and Replied! Hope they really make it for the PB!
    shemaree09 likes this.
    03-15-12 09:49 AM
    Windows Phone users have over 1200 votes and they are listed as "Under Consideration"

We need more votes!!
    03-15-12 10:17 AM
    Hello fellow forumers! For those who played Draw Something on iOS or Android and Draw My Thing on the facebook, this is the chance to ask the devs to port it to the playbook!

I've asked them in OMGPOP(the company behind Draw Something) and one of the moderator replied saying they need more "likes" in the suggestion only they'll consider.

So I'm asking all the crackberry forumers to thumbs up the suggestion for the app to be enabled in playbook! Just sign up and click on the star button. Currently the top place is 638 stars, and this thread got 8 stars. Can we thumbs up it to the top place?
    https://getsatisfaction.com/drawsome...playbook-fn2d9

The link that I asked them the question: Any chance of making it available for Blackberry phones/ Blackberry Playbook?
    Great Petition! Voted for it as some of my friends are talking about it and I want to be part of the fun!
    03-15-12 10:43 AM
    I am finding these petitions more and more comical.

Let me explain myself why...most BB loyalists claim that the reason they stay with the BB is because it's a "business tool". Yet I am seeing more and more of these petitions for what those loyalists consider games and thus make their BBs a toy. Isn't that being hypocritical then?

I too was a huge a BB fan until I tried an iPhone for two weeks, it was a challenge with a friend. I quickly realized that the "toy" everyone was talking about is very much the best of both worlds. You can play and work more efficiently than on any BB smartphone on the market, the apps you guys are "missing" are already on the other "toy", which has much better screen resolution and screen real estate than most BBs on the market today.

So yeah, I do find all these postings funny and ridiculous and BB loyalists nothing more than hypocrites. Remember no company pays you to be their fan. I currently have my iPhone and my Playbook and love them both and I'm writing this from MBA. I go to work on a Mac Mini and do a lot of other technical toying around on my Dell Hybrid running Windows 7. Why? Because none of these companies are paying me to be their fan and if you continue being a fan for a company that supposedly is a business tool then keep it as such and quit making requests for these type of "toy" like experience. Silly.
    pri79269 likes this.
    03-15-12 10:50 AM
    Good for you.
    03-15-12 10:58 AM
    voted as well.
    03-15-12 11:29 AM

Why won't Crackberry post this on the main page?

If they did, we would have over 1000 votes.
    Click on 'News Tip' under the 1st post and it may get posted to the main page. The more ppl you can get to do this, the better the chances of getting it on the main page
    shemaree09 likes this.
    03-15-12 11:32 AM
    I am finding these petitions more and more comical.

Let me explain myself why...most BB loyalists claim that the reason they stay with the BB is because it's a "business tool". Yet I am seeing more and more of these petitions for what those loyalists consider games and thus make their BBs a toy. Isn't that being hypocritical then?

I too was a huge a BB fan until I tried an iPhone for two weeks, it was a challenge with a friend. I quickly realized that the "toy" everyone was talking about is very much the best of both worlds. You can play and work more efficiently than on any BB smartphone on the market, the apps you guys are "missing" are already on the other "toy", which has much better screen resolution and screen real estate than most BBs on the market today.

So yeah, I do find all these postings funny and ridiculous and BB loyalists nothing more than hypocrites. Remember no company pays you to be their fan. I currently have my iPhone and my Playbook and love them both and I'm writing this from MBA. I go to work on a Mac Mini and do a lot of other technical toying around on my Dell Hybrid running Windows 7. Why? Because none of these companies are paying me to be their fan and if you continue being a fan for a company that supposedly is a business tool then keep it as such and quit making requests for these type of "toy" like experience. Silly.
    The petition is focused on the playbook, which is more of a app device for Blackberry users.

I got my pb from developer's programme. Not everyone can simply buy an iDevice just because they want to. And certain times we just want a physical keyboard with nice productivity tools, not toy. The productivity of blackberry outweighs other type of phones around, that's why we go for blackberry in the first place. It might be user preference and I don't blame you.

Do you think there's no petition for a "physical" keyboard for the iPhone?

And there's no mention of any fanboy in this thread, so your argument is invalid.
    03-15-12 11:39 AM
    Click on 'News Tip' under the 1st post and it may get posted to the main page. The more ppl you can get to do this, the better the chances of getting it on the main page
    Thanks!

I've never noticed that button lol
    03-15-12 11:48 AM
    Hello fellow forumers! For those who played Draw Something on iOS or Android and Draw My Thing on the facebook, this is the chance to ask the devs to port it to the playbook!

I've asked them in OMGPOP(the company behind Draw Something) and one of the moderator replied saying they need more "likes" in the suggestion only they'll consider.

So I'm asking all the crackberry forumers to thumbs up the suggestion for the app to be enabled in playbook! Just sign up and click on the star button. Currently the top place is 638 stars, and this thread got 8 stars. Can we thumbs up it to the top place?
    https://getsatisfaction.com/drawsome...playbook-fn2d9

The link that I asked them the question: Any chance of making it available for Blackberry phones/ Blackberry Playbook?
    If you want more support I suggest you open a similar thread in the general Playbook forum here on crackberry. Waaay less people read the Playbook App and Games section than the do the general Playbook one. I guarantee you would get hundreds more supporters just by doing that. Then crackberry will notice it and put it front page.

Oh and I liked the idea in that link you posted plus replied! I did my part!
    03-15-12 12:40 PM
    Hey Jake,

Thanks for your feedback and we definitely don't want to neglect the blackberry market! We are working hard to expand, but we are limited on resources and time so we can only do so much in the time we have. Please bear with us though, we are trying hard so thanks for your patience and support!

Angel
    OMGPOP Crew
    03-15-12 01:42 PM
    The petition is focused on the playbook, which is more of a app device for Blackberry users.

I got my pb from developer's programme. Not everyone can simply buy an iDevice just because they want to. And certain times we just want a physical keyboard with nice productivity tools, not toy. The productivity of blackberry outweighs other type of phones around, that's why we go for blackberry in the first place. It might be user preference and I don't blame you.

Do you think there's no petition for a "physical" keyboard for the iPhone?

And there's no mention of any fanboy in this thread, so your argument is invalid.
    You are so jaded by believing that the BB "outweighs other type of phones". Seriously, I used to believe this too up until I got on an iPhone and discovered that whatever the BB was able to do the iPhone can do a lot better and faster. But go on believing your little fantasy world. Yes BB was the best if not THE only game in town just a few years back, but a lot has changed since the invention of the wheel. The rest of the world will be waiting for you in the 21st Century when you decide to open your eyes up.
    03-15-12 04:11 PM
    You are so jaded by believing that the BB "outweighs other type of phones". Seriously, I used to believe this too up until I got on an iPhone and discovered that whatever the BB was able to do the iPhone can do a lot better and faster. But go on believing your little fantasy world. Yes BB was the best if not THE only game in town just a few years back, but a lot has changed since the invention of the wheel. The rest of the world will be waiting for you in the 21st Century when you decide to open your eyes up.
    Come on. You really like your iPhone over your Blackberry. We get it, and thats fine.

I've had an iPhone too, and I prefer my Blackberry over it, and thats fine too.

Dont try to turn this into something else. We just want to show the developers that we are interested in this app okay?
    anon(3956470) and blurtixx like this.
    03-15-12 04:18 PM
    We made front page!!! Yay!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-15-12 05:17 PM
    And your here because.....?
    03-15-12 05:39 PM
    This is the best game ever!
    03-15-12 05:39 PM
    I would LOVE for this game to make its way to the Playbook while it is still growing on the other platforms too. It would help set the tone for other developers to create software that becomes popular AT THE SAME TIME as the Playbook becomes popular, thereby helping EACH OTHER to grow and be noticed!
    03-15-12 08:51 PM
    Did my part. I wouldn't mind playing this game. Hope it goes native though, but I would settle for a port to tide me over.
    03-15-12 08:57 PM
    yeah i want this game. tried to download it from the market in my rooted playbook but it crashes
    03-15-12 09:07 PM
    Hey Jake,

Thanks for your feedback and we definitely don't want to neglect the blackberry market! We are working hard to expand, but we are limited on resources and time so we can only do so much in the time we have. Please bear with us though, we are trying hard so thanks for your patience and support!

Angel
    OMGPOP Crew
    Jake, can you send them the link to Blackberry Tablet OS's resources? If they see how easy to port their Flash app on the fb to the Playbook I bet they'll consider us over Windows Phone 7 first
    03-15-12 09:14 PM
    Haters gonna hate but we've officially made it to the front page!
    blurtixx likes this.
    03-15-12 09:18 PM
    I support this petition! I wanna see more great apps and games on PB!
    03-15-12 10:37 PM
    I doubt if a seperate app for Playbook would be developed. Porting isn't always fun.
    Last edited by VishRS; 03-16-12 at 01:45 AM.
    03-15-12 10:48 PM
    Xlabz who make GroovyNotes told me they will be bringing Sketch w friends to the PlayBook as a native app, which i believe is similar, it's already on Android see here -->https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...SketchWFriends
    03-16-12 02:34 AM
    Do want!!!
    03-16-12 04:15 AM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD