Hello fellow forumers! For those who played Draw Something on iOS or Android and Draw My Thing on the facebook, this is the chance to ask the devs to port it to the playbook!

I've asked them in OMGPOP(the company behind Draw Something) and one of the moderator replied saying they need more "likes" in the suggestion only they'll consider.

So I'm asking all the crackberry forumers to thumbs up the suggestion for the app to be enabled in playbook! Just sign up and click on the star button. Currently the top place is 638 stars, and this thread got 8 stars. Can we thumbs up it to the top place?
    https://getsatisfaction.com/drawsome...playbook-fn2d9

The link that I asked them the question: Any chance of making it available for Blackberry phones/ Blackberry Playbook?
    03-13-12 11:07 AM
    All my friends on iOS and Droid are playing it now. It's annoying me that they didn't make it for BB.
    03-13-12 11:12 AM
    great idea! I "liked" the idea!

Come on! We need more people!!!
    03-13-12 11:19 AM
    All my friends on iOS and Droid are playing it now. It's annoying me that they didn't make it for BB.
    Yeah me too. But the main thing is that only the newest blackberry phones having touch screen..and the 9900 and 9790 is rather small. But they can implement some zoom in and zoom out function to draw and to view the whole thing..Torch series is suitable for the app tho.
    03-13-12 11:27 AM
    great idea! I "liked" the idea!

Come on! We need more people!!!
    Yup!
    Ask each of your blackberry friends to sign up for the petition. Show them the blackberry community's strength!
    wiselynkw likes this.
    03-13-12 11:30 AM
    It should at least come to the Playbook
    03-13-12 11:31 AM
    I voted for it. Come on CrackBerry, there's several million members on CrackBerry and we only need several hundred to get noticed! You can log in with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and several other options, so there's no excuse to not do this and later complain it's not there!
    03-13-12 11:36 AM
    Yup!
    Ask each of your blackberry friends to sign up for the petition. Show them the blackberry community's strength!
    it very hard getting the word out. So many people complain about getting popular apps that you would think more people would vote.

I really hope they bring it to Blackberry though.
    03-13-12 12:03 PM
    I liked it.
    03-13-12 12:13 PM
    it very hard getting the word out. So many people complain about getting popular apps that you would think more people would vote.

I really hope they bring it to Blackberry though.
    Yes there are many nice apps we want the playbook to have.

But unlike other suggestions which ask everybody to write and send emails and flock up their inbox, this one is actually better and more effective, seeing how the vote ups will get their attention just by simply getting on the top spot.
    StrawberrySwirll likes this.
    03-13-12 12:14 PM
    +1, at 12 now
    03-13-12 12:23 PM
    I noticed quite a few of my friends playing this game recently. I also noticed they didn't even bother asking me if I have it. The general attitude is, "Poor thing, he uses Blackberry" -- like I take the short bus to school or something.

I'm sure we'll get Draw Something eventually. Problem is, by the time we have it everyone else will have moved onto something new.
    shemaree09 and madbomb like this.
    03-13-12 12:36 PM
    I noticed quite a few of my friends playing this game recently. I also noticed they didn't even bother asking me if I have it. The general attitude is, "Poor thing, he uses Blackberry" -- like I take the short bus to school or something.

I'm sure we'll get Draw Something eventually. Problem is, by the time we have it everyone else will have moved onto something new.
    LOL! I can soooooo relate to this.

Like now, I Finally have Words With Friends on my Playbook, but its not as popular as it used to be
    03-13-12 01:33 PM

[Darn, comments need to be 10 characters long]
    03-13-12 02:16 PM
    nice to see a few more people have voted, but we need MORE.

there are 3 million users on here alone, and we only have 22 votes
    anon(3956470) likes this.
    03-13-12 04:00 PM
    nice to see a few more people have voted, but we need MORE.

there are 3 million users on here alone, and we only have 22 votes
    03-13-12 04:01 PM
    I'll thumbs up once I get home.

What would really help is if this was posted on the front page of Crackberry.
    anon(3956470) and madbomb like this.
    03-13-12 04:48 PM
    Come on! We need more votes
    03-13-12 07:59 PM
    Keep the likes coming guys.
    03-13-12 08:11 PM
    To everyone who is asking for Draw Something, we have something better than that coming to PlayBook in a few DAYS! The app has already been posted for review to App World and will be released as soon as RIM approves it.

Introducing "Sketch W Friends" a "real-time", multiplayer pictionary game which is available for all popular tablets - PlayBook, iPad & Android Tablets. Now you can play a game in real-time with your friends on other platforms as well. The key thing about Sketch W Friends is that it has a truly online gameplay unlike Draw Something or Words With Frinds where you would have to make a move and then wait for others to respond. In Sketch W Friends you can play real-time with people in a game room and they need not even be your Facebook friends.

You can checkout the app portal to find more details: Sketch With Friends - Online Multiplayer Pictionary Guess & Sketch Game for iPad, Android, PlayBook & Kindle Fire where you can Sketch With Friends

Like us on Facebook (Sketch With Friends | Facebook) if you like this app.

Note: This is not a Android port, the game has been developed from ground up ( as with all our other apps) exclusively for the PlayBook.
    emtunc and bigbmc26 like this.
    03-13-12 08:32 PM
    I think I may download it depending on how popular it is
    Last edited by Chadissocool; 03-13-12 at 08:49 PM.
    03-13-12 08:46 PM
    To everyone who is asking for Draw Something, we have something better than that coming to PlayBook in a few DAYS! The app has already been posted for review to App World and will be released as soon as RIM approves it.

Introducing "Sketch W Friends" a "real-time", multiplayer pictionary game which is available for all popular tablets - PlayBook, iPad & Android Tablets. Now you can play a game in real-time with your friends on other platforms as well. The key thing about Sketch W Friends is that it has a truly online gameplay unlike Draw Something or Words With Frinds where you would have to make a move and then wait for others to respond. In Sketch W Friends you can play real-time with people in a game room and they need not even be your Facebook friends.

You can checkout the app portal to find more details: Sketch With Friends - Online Multiplayer Pictionary Guess & Sketch Game for iPad, Android, PlayBook & Kindle Fire where you can Sketch With Friends

Note: This is not a Android port, the game has been developed from ground up ( as with all our other apps) exclusively for the PlayBook.
    Although i applaud your effort, I have to say there is one problem with the app.

Drawsomething is an established, cross platform game.
    Thats why we want it. Not because the game itself.
    03-13-12 08:47 PM

I think it would be pretty cool and look I look forward to your app!

But I would also like to have Draw Something since its really popular right now.
    03-13-12 09:25 PM
    We shouldn't have to ask, does RIM not have people working in marketing or in R&D to see what is hot in the mobile world or does everyone have their head in the sand??? When everyone is playing Words with Friends or Draw Something and no RIM devices have it, I have to wonder if RIM even watches what their competition is doing?

Yeah, we got Angry Birds for Playbook, 8 months after launch!!!
    03-13-12 09:40 PM
    We shouldn't have to ask, does RIM not have people working in marketing or in R&D to see what is hot in the mobile world or does everyone have their head in the sand??? When everyone is playing Words with Friends or Draw Something and no RIM devices have it, I have to wonder if RIM even watches what their competition is doing?

Yeah, we got Angry Birds for Playbook, 8 months after launch!!!
    I completely agree. Seems like we have to beg and plead just to get popular games and apps on our devices.

We have to go through all this work and port apps ourselves just to get Kindle or a simple twitter apps for our PlayBook. It's really annoying, and I wish RIM would step up their marketing 1000%
    Last edited by shemaree09; 03-13-12 at 09:59 PM.
    03-13-12 09:56 PM
100 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD