Any idea when 2.0 should drop?

Also, are you planning on redesigning this with Cascades?
    Yes, earlier post showed BB10 look and feel which is cascades UI alike.

Here is how it looks on Dev Alpha:

After 2.0, I will port it into new WebWorks which is much faster and stronger than current one. The new structure will be running on BB10 devices including PlayBook.

And of course, Native version of Pesktop will also be made soon too which will be written using Cascades and C++.
    05-28-12 09:30 PM
    Any word on that update?
    08-25-12 10:13 PM
    If the whole point of DDPB Installer was to sidoad, why not post a downloadable .bar file here to sideload with three DDPB??
    08-26-12 07:14 AM
    If the whole point of DDPB Installer was to sidoad, why not post a downloadable .bar file here to sideload with three DDPB??
    Huh?

Why not just buy the app?
    08-26-12 08:54 AM
    I dont understand. What does thıs app do, that the playbook doesn't do out of the box? The Playbook has ıt's own ımage vıewer and medıa player and document vıewer.
    08-27-12 05:47 AM
    It's a sort of desktop that combines those different app functionalities into one window.

Stick notes, text editor, music or video, etc.

It's a work in progress, but it's an interesting implementation and I have no problem dropping $2 on it in support.
    louis.keeper likes this.
    08-27-12 04:56 PM
    Any signs of an update for this app or has development for it just transitioned to BB10?
    louis.keeper likes this.
    01-10-13 10:04 PM
    Any signs of an update for this app or has development for it just transitioned to BB10?
    We are so sorry to say that we don't have time to get back on this app though we really wanna do so. As you know it's been like crazy these days with BB10 about to be launched shortly. We are running with time for BB10 applications. And yes we will get back to this soon. Hold on

Thank you very much for your support.
    01-10-13 10:15 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD