Pepid for Playbook is in App world. Pepid Toxicology is FREE! It includes toxicology as well as drugs and interactions.
    You can go to PEPID Medical Software & Information and register an account for 14 day trials of other modules. Choose Android for OS type and they WILL download and install. I notice a small bug. After you register you may have to click twice after you enter your user name and password before it works. You will be able to download install and use any of the extensive modules for a 14 day free trial.

This is a completely awesome Medical Reference ...go to town on it!!!!

Edit: I am on OS2 Beta
    01-09-12 07:04 PM
    Pix for fun
    01-09-12 07:15 PM
    Unfortunately, it's not for the official OS, and it's only a trial version. The app for my iPhone is free and fully functional, though I prefer the John Hopkins ABX.
    01-09-12 07:38 PM
    01-09-12 07:42 PM
    PEPID Primary Care Plus Ambulatory Care for iphone is $254.95/year for IPHONE/IPAD. where do you get free from?
    01-09-12 07:48 PM
    PEPID Emergency Medicine for iphone is $254.94/yr where do you get free from?

AND the Toxicology for Playbook is FULLY FUNCTIONAL and FREE for 3 years according to the subscription.
    01-09-12 07:54 PM
    John Hopkins ABX is just freakin' infectious diseases which is like one small subsection of the two listed above.
    OK it "might" be more through on some bizzaro hardly ever encountered tropical worm, but for general clinical practice...wtf.
    01-09-12 08:12 PM